Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Thanks SA!
At 31 psi and have done a 900 mile road trip the other week with no issues keeping up on the fast lane. As most MT they hum but I think these are on the quieter side as compared to other brand I’ve run. , but key is to rotate them as needed. Any MT if they start to cup then you’re done, forever loud thru it’s life from my past experiences.
Thank you :)
Sponsored

Reactions: aai

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Love the wheels, +12 offset full steering wheel locked to the left and still has plenty of clearance to stock components. As for tires at full flex, am heading out to Rausch next month for a blues run should know more after that. Initial stuff with a forklift, lifted approx. 22" high before hitting rear inner liner pinch weld area. Planning to do inner fender mods first before deciding going up any higher on lift.

Dank

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Love the wheels, +12 offset full steering wheel locked to the left and still has plenty of clearance to stock components. As for tires at full flex, am heading out to Rausch next month for a blues run should know more after that. Initial stuff with a forklift, lifted approx. 22" high before hitting rear inner liner pinch weld area. Planning to do inner fender mods first before deciding going up any higher on lift.
Thank you sir

Reactions: aai

Sponsored

Sponsored