2.0 Liter
All firecracker red
Cold weather group
Infotainment group
Active and advanced safety group

B3437312-63E8-45A3-B126-EB747365CA81.jpeg

01F6DECA-124A-40C1-9BD3-8FD834EAE3EB.jpeg

7BD8DB62-B3E9-4830-B0DE-2792010F55C0.jpeg
Looks so good!! The Red looks amazing in 2-door. I don’t like it as much on 4-door for some reason. Congrats!!

Sponsored

Sponsored

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
Great looking Jeep, my fellow Texan. You broke out the good camera for that one, didn't you? :like:
Thank you! Yessir, deciding to start carrying the camera around with me. Still incredible what you can shoot with a phone nowadays though. But nothing means a dslr with a nice size sensor. Dying to take up to Hidden Falls park up in Marble Falls within the next few weeks.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Thank you! Yessir, deciding to start carrying the camera around with me. Still incredible what you can shoot with a phone nowadays though. But nothing means a dslr with a nice size sensor. Dying to take up to Hidden Falls park up in Marble Falls within the next few weeks.
Good call, the results look like it was worth it. While I am often amazed by what I can capture with my smartypants phone camera, I agree it's still tough to beat the big sensors and better glass. A little post-processing skill doesn't hurt, either. I'll be the one (someday) at Hidden Falls taking as many photos as I do trails. See y'all there!

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
Good call, the results look like it was worth it. While I am often amazed by what I can capture with my smartypants phone camera, I agree it's still tough to beat the big sensors and better glass. A little post-processing skill doesn't hurt, either. I'll be the one (someday) at Hidden Falls taking as many photos as I do trails. See y'all there!
Haha we are the same way. We prefer to go in smaller groups 2-4 jeeps so we can take lots of pics without feeling like we are holding the whole group up lol Hope to see ya out there soon!

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
Great picture & beautiful Mojito 2DR!. Being a Jeep/photography/waterfall enthusiast myself, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures from Hidden Falls!

On another note, how are you liking your ROAM side step/rails?
Sponsored