RICH YENCHO

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 RAPTOR 2021 GR CHEROKEE L SUMMIT RESERVE
Vehicle Showcase
I love the vinyl decals on the hood and near the side vents. I'm planning to get some of those to add a little flair to my Sting Gray.
They're MOPAR JL recon decals. Great quality!

Sponsored

RICH YENCHO

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 RAPTOR 2021 GR CHEROKEE L SUMMIT RESERVE
Vehicle Showcase
After pics with RC 2.5" spacer kit & 37x12.50 17's w/ 1 3/4" wheel spacers. Makes the Grand Cherokee L look little!!

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Thanks dude! I installed the Danatrac 2" lift kit plus a 1/2 teraflex leveler spacer (so 2.5 total). I added the teraflex LCA and adj. trackbar.
It might look taller because I removed my rear seat and deleted the muffler and with no hard top, its running light most of the time.
I keep seeing people putting the Dynatrac lift on their 2 doors even though Dynatrac’s website states:

This Dynatrac EnduroSport suspension lift kit has not been tested on, and is not recommended for use on 2-door Jeep Wranglers, or any models with powertrain other than the 3.6L V-6 gasoline engines. This package does not fit with Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 or 4xe models.

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I keep seeing people putting the Dynatrac lift on their 2 doors even though Dynatrac’s website states:

This Dynatrac EnduroSport suspension lift kit has not been tested on, and is not recommended for use on 2-door Jeep Wranglers, or any models with powertrain other than the 3.6L V-6 gasoline engines. This package does not fit with Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 or 4xe models.
The Danatrac kit is a basic setup with springs and shocks. From my experience I knew I needed front lower control arms and trackbar. So I got those from teraflex and I also upgraded the rear with adjustable LCA and adj.rear trackbar. It runs straight as an arrow after the alignment. Last thing on my bucket is UCAs. NOT sure what the engine has to do with lift springs 🤔... but it run solid with all the upgrades added to their basic kit.
Sponsored