Sponsored

Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 269944937_4984654334902659_3750263533317175748_n (1)

well after a few months of waiting it’s finally here!
Yea! Congrats First thing on your agenda may be a chalk test. They gave us ours with 285s at max pressure. Talk about a wobbly goblin!

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
pretty badass little ride you have there. bummer it says amf on the decal though lol.
Well .....There is a story about the AMF......The first Harley I ever fell in love with was a new AMF built Superglide.My cousin and I both went to look at them ,as they had two on the floor.Short story......he bought his and...try as I might,reality set in and I realized there was no way I could afford one.I swore that day.....I would own one some day.I have owned dozens since that day.The graphics are a throwback to that bike.

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Well .....There is a story about the AMF......The first Harley I ever fell in love with was a new AMF built Superglide.My cousin and I both went to look at them ,as they had two on the floor.Short story......he bought his and...try as I might,reality set in and I realized there was no way I could afford one.I swore that day.....I would own one some day.I have owned dozens since that day.The graphics are a throwback to that bike.
that is a pretty cool story. congrats on being able to accomplish your goal.

my short story 95 my dad went to order one, i went with him spent the night at the dealer just to get on the damn list. bike finally came in the wrong color, dad had it changed. It was a 96 Wide Glide. Mom couldn't ride on it for more then 100 miles, hurt her tailbone, so dad ordered an Ultra. I went thru the safety class and bought the 96 from mom n dad. I worked at a Harley dealer at this time so i was able to deck it out big time, 80 spoke wheels, performance machine calipers, the whole 9 yards. I loved that bike, still do. Sold it to buy an 02 wide glide. Now i have my dads last bike that he owned, an 07 Ultra that i have done quite a bit to. Now my son is old enough we can ride together like my dad and i used to. Eventually if he wants it this one will be passed down to my son.

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 20211211_104423

If anyone wants to see better pics of half doors on 2 door with the uppers on I can take some.

Thought I'd post this here as I don't recall seeing a lot of halfs with uppers on.

These are half's with standard uppers (not premium.) They work great! The little triangle windows make the mirrors completely usable and you can tell a lot of thought went into this design.

Took me a long time to put the uppers and soft top sides on my JL here in CA, finally put them on with some of the rain we had a few weeks ago.

My jeep spends almost 100% of its time sides off, top down, half doors.

My fulls doors just hang out in my closet; unused, since I drove the Jeep home almost a year ago....

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 43a1e3c5-49dc-4ea4-905f-13e1d04c3989-jpe

If anyone wants to see better pics of half doors on 2 door with the uppers on I can take some.

Thought I'd post this here as I don't recall seeing a lot of halfs with uppers on.

These are half's with standard uppers (not premium.) They work great! The little triangle windows make the mirrors completely usable and you can tell a lot of thought went into this design.

Took me a long time to put the uppers and soft top sides on my JL here in CA, finally put them on with some of the rain we had a few weeks ago.

My fulls doors just hang out in my closet; unused, since I drove the Jeep home almost a year ago....
That looks great! If you want to post more pics, I am pretty sure no one here will be upset. very nice👍

Sponsored

OU1BluJL20

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 5E821947-3F2B-4186-803F-03B28583F5F1
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 6AE5FDC4-CDA4-4466-9AA7-1F49102DA209
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 628621D1-F13D-4074-BA0C-B8B9BFD500AC
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! FA536CE7-F591-47DC-ACDF-51B46D54520B

2020 Willys. My first Jeep! Got in July 2021. Had only 4k miles on it. Live in Oklahoma and have taken it trailing in New, Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah…..LOVE the 2 DOOR JLs!!

Great pics my 2dr brothers and sisters!!!

“Only in a Jeep”

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! IMG_3196

Is there any difference on the inside of the door? Like the door panel as compared to premiums to standard?
Sponsored