First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
2D JLR and the first snow of the season.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 10 23 21 - N 140 = Snow

It may not be deep, but I sure rubbed the hell out of the sides getting there.

Sponsored

coyoteslocos

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I will admit there are lots of nice colors and they all look good but as far as best color, i can only reply : “this is the way”…

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 04756746-FCD0-4642-92F4-716CBF9F8636

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 04756746-FCD0-4642-92F4-716CBF9F8636

Which blue is that? Also, you had said in a later post that has a Rubi takeoff - so how many inches of lift (about 2?) is that?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Look at this beauty we found while out in our Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 66725FCB-D035-400B-847C-876923B542E2
See how nice that is, now if they could just do that to the Gladiator, c'mon FCA, you know there's a market for them!!!!

Sponsored

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
See how nice that is, now if they could just do that to the Gladiator, c'mon FCA, you know there's a market for them!!!!
One would question, If there was a market for a mid-size two door pickup, why isn't anyone doing it?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
One would question, If there was a market for a mid-size two door pickup, why isn't anyone doing it?
A 2dr badass JEEP pickup, that might just work, but???

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
this has been discussed to great lengths in another thread, and I have done my absolute best to debate and comment on every thread, YouTube video, etc. whenever there is talk of a two door Jeep pickup because there is nothing I want more. And I hold on to the unrealistic hope that some Jeep exec reads these posts and decides to make it Haha:CWL:
For me (and I am very convinced a lot of other people too) it really would be the perfect vehicle.
It needs to be basically built on the 4 door JL chassis, and possibly even have only a 4 or 5 foot bed. That way the break over and departure angles would be just as good as the JLu. Even the J6 concept has a pretty horrible departure angle. There are a lot of people who don’t need a huge bed, a huge cab, or big towing and payload numbers. They just need a two door JL with a small bed on the back for utility stuff like gas cans, small depot runs, etc. and still have a pickup that would be fantastic off-road.

But that is all getting off topic - sorry. The main reason they don’t get built as far as I have been made aware is the CAFE standards. Way too much info to post here so do your own research but as sad as that is, it really seems to be the case of why they don’t make them.
I am still eternally crossing my fingers they make one someday though, because I will be the first in line if that day ever comes.

EDIT: something along these lines is what my dream vehicle would be (minus the 80's light bar, and maybe a different color). It just looks right to me, and you can tell it would be great offroad too. This was photoshopped by another member here in a different thread.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! Image2

Last edited:

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero

rubiRI77