First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I don't personally own a 2 door, but thought I'd post this because it's the 1st 2 door I've seen at a long Island dealer that didn't have a customers name on the window sticker.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! wc2hj0f45hn8p0thdx73pe555hus0e24se6xu0ct&rid=giphy
The dealer I purchased from doesn't order two-door Wranglers and hasn't had a soft top since the JL came out, except as customer "custom" orders. My salesman, working at the dealership for over 20 years (so very familiar with Jeep products) hadn't had a soft top order since before the JL came out. He wasn't sure how the windows came out since he hadn't gone to training on how to remove the top over three years ago.

Anyway, a two-door Jeep, not a customer order, is almost a unicorn in my neck of the woods.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The dealer I purchased from doesn't order two-door Wranglers and hasn't had a soft top since the JL came out, except as customer "custom" orders. My salesman, working at the dealership for over 20 years (so very familiar with Jeep products) hadn't had a soft top order since before the JL came out. He wasn't sure how the windows came out since he hadn't gone to training on how to remove the top over three years ago.

Anyway, a two-door Jeep, not a customer order, is almost a unicorn in my neck of the woods.
I thought for sure that there would've been a customer name on the window sticker, but it was in fact a dealer order. 1st I've seen on long Island since the JL's started.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Wiltr3q

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JL
Update since my last post...just installed the front UD 44 in my sport! 5.13 gears and lockers front and rear...it’s about to get interesting. I Low key think they sent me the Rubicon width. Instagram: @tdubs_jl
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 11E110B4-BBB4-42E8-963F-6C0FAE22CE04

54DE510E-1D0C-4C00-B42C-DE92378F626E.jpeg

Sponsored

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love that area. I don't remember it being that rough.
This is my first summer wheeling in CO, there was a guy in an older Rubicon with 31's and couldn't make it up the obstacle in the first pic, he said a few years ago he went right up but it has eroded a lot since then.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
This is my first summer wheeling in CO, there was a guy in an older Rubicon with 31's and couldn't make it up the obstacle in the first pic, he said a few years ago he went right up but it has eroded a lot since then.
Erosion is always changing the trails. Some are maintained better than others for sure.

Time to get back up there but I also need to go back to Ouray. Gotta love Colorado.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my 2018 JLR...You can see from my signature line when I got her...I have 62k miles on it and finally replaced the stock KO2s with White Letter KO2s. The stock tires still had some tread left on them but since we are going to the Jeep Jamboree in Deadwood, SD in September, I wanted to make sure I had good tires for all that off-roading fun.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! Roxy_New_Shoes

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Here is my 2018 JLR...You can see from my signature line when I got her...I have 62k miles on it and finally replaced the stock KO2s with White Letter KO2s. The stock tires still had some tread left on them but since we are going to the Jeep Jamboree in Deadwood, SD in September, I wanted to make sure I had good tires for all that off-roading fun.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! Roxy_New_Shoes
Is that your own V under the covers?

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase