Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover
what bumper is this. and is it a full width bumper. also does it come with a built in winch plate. is the fog light factory. if so any issues duing the install (lights, winch and bumper) i like the looks of it.
It’s the European plastic bumper which I cut down to get rid of the park bench look that they have. Behind it is an LOD winch cradle. Took a lot of playing around but I’m really pleased with it. Couple of Euro JK tow eyes poke though the top for recovery. With the removal of 6 screws and the multi plug it comes off to leave the cradle and winch in a stubby setup.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
It’s the European plastic bumper which I cut down to get rid of the park bench look that they have. Behind it is an LOD winch cradle. Took a lot of playing around but I’m really pleased with it. Couple of Euro JK tow eyes poke though the top for recovery. With the removal of 6 screws and the multi plug it comes off to leave the cradle and winch in a stubby setup.
:facepalm: i didnt realize you are oversea. however your set up is pretty good looking and had me fooled. i see the tow hook was different but i liked the overall look. to bad it wasnt a full steel winch bumper. so the search continues for me on a winch bumper. :like:

Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Looks good as cosine said. With what did you cut it? How did the finish turn out?

BettyBoop

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR 2dr.
Occupation
Business Owner
They are Pro-Comp wheels

PRO COMP 75 SERIES TRILOGY RACE, 17X9 WITH 5X5 BOLT PATTERN - SUPER MACHINED - 1175-797347

Sponsored