Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
I'll be sure to revisit once I get more time on them, but I'll tell ya you will not notice the tires with the top and doors off. lol

I already like them more than the Patagonias. They are more comfortable and stable on road, with less spin in the dirt. Grippy.

I don't think you could be disappointed with this tire, well maybe winter driving. I will be finding out. :LOL:

The Patagonias were better in snow than the KO2's I thought, and KO2's are better than the KM3's I would also think. We will see.
Good to hear - my KO2s are just about perfect for onroad performance and I've been very impressed with them off road on some pretty tough trails,, but going up to 35s or 37s I just think they look somewhat dorky and not aggressive enough in the larger size with big blank sidewalls. KM3s seem to be the sweet spot for a well-engineered MT that isn't overkill aggressive so much so that it has no road manners.
Sponsored

Sponsored

mintswitch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Love this pic. I love my Ocean Blue, but honestly depending on the day, I wish I had the Bright White color. The contrast of the black and white always look really good together IMO.

Also, are those the Mopar LED light mounts on the front there? My Jeep has the AUX package and I have been thinking about adding some lights for when we are out camping. I like how subtle those are.

Sponsored

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Love this pic. I love my Ocean Blue, but honestly depending on the day, I wish I had the Bright White color. The contrast of the black and white always look really good together IMO.

Also, are those the Mopar LED light mounts on the front there? My Jeep has the AUX package and I have been thinking about adding some lights for when we are out camping. I like how subtle those are.
Thanks. Lights are just regular Rigid Dually’s mounted to the euro fender piece. Aux package makes it super easy to wire up.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
DA60C373-551A-46CF-A93C-B316BDFA2A42_1_201_a.jpeg
FC5D2666-9DC1-4124-85BA-AB9E1CE6059A_1_201_a.jpeg

first opportunity to run tube doors this year

How many miles you got on those KM3s nowadays and how have they been for you? I've been sold on this size KM3 but after seeing / hearing how they sound in this review they seem like they get pretty loud after about 9k:

Since I run topless / doorless most of the time I'm worried I'm gonna regret it, but at the same time I don't have a long required highway commute day to day - long highway driving only happens when I'm on my way to the trail.