More two door pics please!! :like:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My JL along with the neighbor's CJ that he purchased new in '75. Body has original paint, top is 7 or 8 years old. Running gear is original except for engine.

Later,
Johnny

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! TwoJeeps

Sponsored

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
My JL along with the neighbor's CJ that he purchased new in '75. Body has original paint, top is 7 or 8 years old. Running gear is original except for engine.

Later,
Johnny

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! TwoJeeps
Sweet Jeeps, both of them! The tan top really does look good with the silver. I had a white TJ with tan top and that combo always looks good, but man the silver and tan looks sharp. I have narrowed my JL that I will be ordering down to Sarge Green and the Billet Silver. Leaning towards the green, but this pic has me thinking again... Thanks a lot! But seriously though very cool picture

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Sweet Jeeps, both of them! The tan top really does look good with the silver. I had a white TJ with tan top and that combo always looks good, but man the silver and tan looks sharp. I have narrowed my JL that I will be ordering down to Sarge Green and the Billet Silver. Leaning towards the green, but this pic has me thinking again... Thanks a lot! But seriously though very cool picture
Thanks Brian, I really appreciate that. Sarge green, tan top plus tan seats would be really sharp. We included tan seats to go along with the tan top. Just wish the rest of the interior was tan also.

Thanks again, Johnny

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willlys with Mopar lift and 17x9 -12 o/s Fuel Beast with 295x70x17 Dick Cepek tires

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! IMG_2405.JPG
Looking awesome!
Sponsored