Lets say I am cancelling my Firecracker 392 XR... Hypothetically

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
@Baja Designs I used a trigger 6 on my old rig, and I use the mopar stock switches on the new one. #1 for the "spot beams" and #3 for the "flood pattern. Yes, never at the same time. I've had the idea to add some relays to ensure both are not powered at the same time, but haven't put in the effort tho. If there was a plug and play solution I'm sure people would purchase. (switch 1 provides power, and switch 2 alternates between spot and flood maybe? just a thought) Also any thoughts on a white running light besides the yellow? Or even RGB for those who may want it? Love your product!
Why not both at the same time? Draws too many amps? I assume yes. If yes, can it be used that way temporarily? I have Rigid cube lights on the cowl and KC Highlight 6” LED’s. I would have assumed I could run both simultaneously, but we all know what assuming gets us. TIA

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Why not both at the same time? Draws too many amps? I assume yes. If yes, can it be used that way temporarily? I have Rigid cube lights on the cowl and KC Highlight 6” LED’s. I would have assumed I could run both simultaneously, but we all know what assuming gets us. TIA
His lights are a different scenario. They have a dual function and you don’t want to run both options at the same time.

You should be fine the way you’re set up.

OP
OP
DayJ

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
The LP9's have dual modes, and use some of the same lights. If you power both circuits at the same time it overloads the circuit board and will cook it, as per @Baja Designs
Sponsored