DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
What lights are those? Thanks.
As rohdawg said, BD LP9s. They are awesome, I may even say more than what I need... However on long back roads or trails I wouldnt trade em for the world. They have a low setting which is just flood lights and a high setting that throws in the beam lights with it. 4.999 out of 5 stars. My only wish is that the "running light" back lighting was white instead of yellow to better match the rest of scheme.

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Sponsored

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
As rohdawg said, BD LP9s. They are awesome, I may even say more than what I need... However on long back roads or trails I wouldnt trade em for the world. They have a low setting which is just flood lights and a high setting that throws in the beam lights with it. 4.999 out of 5 stars. My only wish is that the "running light" back lighting was white instead of yellow to better match the rest of scheme.
Hey @DayJ, Love to hear those LP9s are working well for you. What switch control system are you running these lights off of?
Best,
Brandon

OP
OP
DayJ

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
Hey @DayJ, Love to hear those LP9s are working well for you. What switch control system are you running these lights off of?
Best,
Brandon
@Baja Designs I used a trigger 6 on my old rig, and I use the mopar stock switches on the new one. #1 for the "spot beams" and #3 for the "flood pattern. Yes, never at the same time. I've had the idea to add some relays to ensure both are not powered at the same time, but haven't put in the effort tho. If there was a plug and play solution I'm sure people would purchase. (switch 1 provides power, and switch 2 alternates between spot and flood maybe? just a thought) Also any thoughts on a white running light besides the yellow? Or even RGB for those who may want it? Love your product!

OP
OP
DayJ

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
The 392 XR looks tiny compared to your old Rubicon. Crazy how much of a difference a few mods make. Both look great. 🤙
Mopar 2in lift and 37's on some method wheels... They made the Rubicon so nice to modify with the flairs.

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
Mopar 2in lift and 37's on some method wheels... They made the Rubicon so nice with the flairs.
Did you have spacers or a negative offset?

I've been toying with the idea of spacers. Because I like the way a wider stance drives and looks. But I don't want to replace the beadlocks because the stock XR wheels are one of my favorite wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DayJ

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
@Baja Designs I used a trigger 6 on my old rig, and I use the mopar stock switches on the new one. #1 for the "spot beams" and #3 for the "flood pattern. Yes, never at the same time. I've had the idea to add some relays to ensure both are not powered at the same time, but haven't put in the effort tho. If there was a plug and play solution I'm sure people would purchase. (switch 1 provides power, and switch 2 alternates between spot and flood maybe? just a thought) Also any thoughts on a white running light besides the yellow? Or even RGB for those who may want it? Love your product!
Hey @DayJ, sounds like a solid setup. We actually do sell a plug-and-play harness for the LP series lights that features a lockout for the high/low function(SKU:640167). As of now, we are not developing any additional backlight color options but it would be a cool route to take in the future.
LP Lockout Harness:https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/lp-series-wiring-lp9-lp6-series-upfitter-lock-out/
Best,
Brandon

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Mopar 2in lift and 37's on some method wheels... They made the Rubicon so nice to modify with the flairs.
How’s the ride and drive compared to your old one? I’m sure the 392 is amazing.

OP
OP
DayJ

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
How’s the ride and drive compared to your old one? I’m sure the 392 is amazing.
Considering one was on 37s and a little wider stance, and the XR is only on 35's I do prefer the ride of the XR... Maybe the extra weight on the front?
Sponsored