Sponsored

Let's list inexpensive accessorie finds - cheap stuff that's actually pretty good

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
My first accessory. I’ve found that it fits perfectly in every vehicle.

CFDE102B-426F-444E-BDBE-80C0EFE4687C.jpeg

Springfield-Armory-XD-S-45-Crimson-Trace-20.jpg

Stock Photo, but my "similar" accessory fits in my pocket...
Thread title uses the terms "inexpensive" and "cheap" these do not qualify. Let us not pull this thread toward guns & politics.

How about a cheap inexpensive front windshield sunshade. Please ignore the random image on the sunshade, coincidentally this is the first image that popped up in my Google search "non political sunshades".

download.jpg

https://patriotdepot.com/trump-fami...MI2NLq6dO55AIViYbACh0qkgkoEAQYASABEgJx_fD_BwE

In reality I would just make my own out of cardboard, the fragile Jeep windshield would never hold up to the abuse this would cause it in some regions.
Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Thread title uses the terms "inexpensive" and "cheap" these do not qualify. Let us not pull this thread toward guns & politics.
First of all, Springfield XDs are cheap and inexpensive. Secondly, after scolding about "guns and politics" (and guns are not political by the way, they're inanimate objects) you post an image about Trump. Are you recognizing the hypocrisy here?

And who made you the boss of the internet?

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
First of all, Springfield XDs are cheap and inexpensive. Secondly, after scolding about "guns and politics" (and guns are not political by the way, they're inanimate objects) you post an image about Trump. Are you recognizing the hypocrisy here?

And who made you the boss of the internet?
I'm defiantly not not the BOSS of the internet, just messing around and being silly. I am very anti-political, politics are a non-solvable subject and very boring when taken seriously.

Edit: I might own a few firearms myself.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
My first accessory. I’ve found that it fits perfectly in every vehicle.

CFDE102B-426F-444E-BDBE-80C0EFE4687C.jpeg
Excellent accessory for any vehicle, couple that with this (or something like it) and you will have made some of the best investments in life.

https://www.tacticalresponse.com/

I bought this rubber tubing to eliminate the fender gap. Easy install and no more pebbles stuck between fender and body!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NL4DI2E/

I live on gravel....this is one of the best mods ever. I just have to remember to pull them out occasionally and clean the area.

Doc

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
My JLUR likes to throw rocks at the door hinges and peck off the paint. I found some self stick plastic hinge protectors on Amazon for just a few bucks. They've been on over a year now and stiil are working great. Look better than the rock chips

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Ok - I'm new to Jeeping having just bought one back in Feb, I jokingly told my daughter it was a Valentine's day gift. But, what's the views on mud flaps? I found WeatherTech had a set for 80 bucks and the Mopar/Husky were around the same price but they required drilling. The wife and daughter are not sold on the "look". We live on a 2 lane that's being changed to a 4 lane. The state paid me for slicing off a chunk of my front yard and now the road crew is constantly going over (and breaking) my asphault driveway and leaving it covered in red clay. You won't believe how much those Goodyear tires pick up and sling back down the sides! So - get flaps? no--they look dorky, just keep washing it! What do ya'll think?

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Excellent accessory for any vehicle, couple that with this (or something like it) and you will have made some of the best investments in life.

https://www.tacticalresponse.com/

I live on gravel....this is one of the best mods ever. I just have to remember to pull them out occasionally and clean the area.

Doc
I have taken a couple tactical classes and its a game changer. Before that i took 3 or 4 regular classes plus my CCL and they were okay but mostly classroom stuff with shotting at the end. A good company will really take you out of your comfort zone.

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ok - I'm new to Jeeping having just bought one back in Feb, I jokingly told my daughter it was a Valentine's day gift. But, what's the views on mud flaps? I found WeatherTech had a set for 80 bucks and the Mopar/Husky were around the same price but they required drilling. The wife and daughter are not sold on the "look". We live on a 2 lane that's being changed to a 4 lane. The state paid me for slicing off a chunk of my front yard and now the road crew is constantly going over (and breaking) my asphault driveway and leaving it covered in red clay. You won't believe how much those Goodyear tires pick up and sling back down the sides! So - get flaps? no--they look dorky, just keep washing it! What do ya'll think?
Flaps and side steps, to keep crud of every description off those shiny flanks

IMG_20191119_115749439_resized.jpg

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL