Sponsored

Let talk 2 door JL

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I would never ever consider a vehicle purchase based on what pets I have. Function and reliability are the only 2 things I will consider. Function as for fitting pets is at the bottom of the list.
We travel with our dogs frequently so that is a significant part of what defines functionality for us. But I completely understand that is defined differently for everyone.
Sponsored

chappy200

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys 2 door, Sting Gray
An interesting question that started this thread. My answer will show my age, but that's fine with me. As a teenager in the 70's I knew all about the Willy's Jeep from WW2. They had a reputation as indestructible vehicles that could go anywhere.

Along came the 70's and the Jeep CJ5's and CJ7's were just cool. They had a certain iconic look and just put a smile on my face. Later in life, I finally bought a Jeep Wrangler TJ sport and a few years later a Jeep Wrangler TJ Sahara.

Until recently I had been out of the "jeep world" for a few years. When I sold my last Jeep I was under the impression there was only one Wrangler and it had 2 doors and it's heritage began in 1941.

I knew that as of 2007 Jeep created the 4-door Wrangler Unlimited, but to me that was something completely different. I never had any interest in the Wrangler Unlimited, but I figured there would be a market for that vehicle. Little did I know it would be as popular as it has become.

Fast forward to 2021. I decided I wanted a Jeep and for me there was no other choice. I wanted the true Wrangler, which of course has 2 doors. The classic look, the heritage, the super-tight turning radius, and the overall dimensions were to my liking. I like the short, stocky, and macho look of the Wrangler.

I love my new Wrangler and have no doubt I made the right choice. I just hope vendors will offer as many after-market items for the Wrangler as they do the Wrangler Unlimited.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL IMG_3512.JPG

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
Waiting for my new Willys 2 door.I have owned two previous 2 door models, but never an auto.Kids are grown and gone.....I fully intend to keep this one for the duration.I can't wait to get it home ,remove the rear seat,and start adding the pile of parts that is beginning to accumulate in the shop......lol!
Sponsored