Sponsored

Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics!

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Love the set up...how are you liking those rugged ridge fenders? Whats your suspension set up?
Suspension is mix of components: clayton short arms, synergy 2-3" springs, synergy relocation bracketry, steersmarts tie rod, clayton trackbars, fox bump stops and elka DC shocks with rebounds adjustment.

As for the fenders, I like the look and turn signals but the fit is not great and the plastic is flimsy, I already cracked one of the rears (tire threw a rock hard enough). I wouldn't buy them again, I would simply trim the original and install the aal turn signals

jpkp

First Name
Jon Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
M&P Engineer
This isn't it's final form, but getting pretty close! Freshly lifted 2021 JLR w/ AEV 2.5" lift and BFG KO2 37" Tires.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics! jpkp-JLR-lifted

Sure ....... cleaned it with simple green to degrease it. Then cleaned with soap (dawn dish soap) and water. Then scuffed it up with some 220 grit sandpaper, wiped it down and painted it.

Used this, I don’t remember how many coats but I used the whole can. Make sure you let it dry to the touch between coats. I sprayed mine on the Jeep so I just did what I could get to but you can’t see where I didn’t paint. If you take it off and do it you may need 2 cans.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics! jpkp-JLR-lifted
O
I like the look of the blacked out muffler. This is a great idea, I will have to do this down the line, hopefully before winter sets in. They make a high heat primer that can go on before the paint too. I think I'll have to use both to maximize the number of northeast/midwest winters my muffler can survive before it's completely trashed.

Sponsored

Jeepster_Aus

First Name
Renier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Here’s my Jeep - 2.5” Teraflex spacer lift for now and still on the small 255/75R17 (32”) tyres we get on the export version Rubicon.

BA4CEAAB-8359-4D63-921C-460A3A781443.jpeg

Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics! 870E83AB-41F9-4DF6-8FAE-B999B3F6AC87

2020 JLU Rubi
2.5 AEV lift
37x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Fifteen52 Turbomac HD's in Block Bronze
Roam Rock rails
Rhino Rack Backbone / Pioneer
Genesis Dual Battery system
ARB stubby front bumper
Baja Designs LP6's
Of all the good looking Jeeps on this forum, this is hands down my favorite. Great job - and nice photo too.

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Mabel the Moab grew two inches yesterday. Installed the Dynatrac Enduro 2" lift and Mopar LCAs. Looking forward to stretching it out a little.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics! D681B0DB-023E-4F26-AEA4-B5AC6C0C01AB_1_105_c
Looking good!!
*I have Mabel's step sister! AEV 2" Lift and geometry correction brackets (oh and new shoes).
Jeep Wrangler JL Let’s see lifted granite crystal metallics! 20210508_195000
Sponsored