Sponsored

Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep...highly recommend!

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered a Sport S Unlimited from Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep on June 12 at 5% below invoice, which worked out to be 8% below sticker. The next day, Leon sent me an email with the VIN. Today, Leon sent me an email with an estimated ship date of July 1. I highly recommend Leon! He is a straight up guy and will not BS ya!
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
That guy would t return my message on this forum, Gmail, or call in May. I went to Craig at Koons.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I went to Leon early this year as well. I contacted him and a few others, included Koons. Leon replied instantly via email + phone. No non-sense, gave me a true quote right away, where as Koons said they would not give me a quote until I was ready to buy. Leon gave me 8% under invoice / approx 11% under MSRP. I'd say he was the top sales person across any industry I've ever worked with, couldn't be happier.

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Leon is a great guy! I didn't buy mine through him, since a local dealer (Courtesy Jeep) came very close in pricing and had outstanding trade value, but referred a good buddy of mine to him and was very happy with the process and transaction.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Another one for Leon! Was an awesome experience, and I HATE dealing with dealerships. 100% would recommend Leon

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Leon is a great guy! I didn't buy mine through him, since a local dealer (Courtesy Jeep) came very close in pricing and had outstanding trade value, but referred a good buddy of mine to him and was very happy with the process and transaction.
Andrew, who at Courtesy did you work with? I have a 2018 and am considering trading it in and ordering a new one - I used Craig at Koons last time but plan to shop around a bit to see if I can do it locally and save on the tax end.

86CJ7

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Occupation
IT
Just FYI, I was talking to Leon today. Due to the chip shortage and limited availability they're now only offering 3% under invoice on factory orders.
Any idea how long it’s taking to factory order a Jeep?

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Andrew, who at Courtesy did you work with? I have a 2018 and am considering trading it in and ordering a new one - I used Craig at Koons last time but plan to shop around a bit to see if I can do it locally and save on the tax end.
Kate Morris - she’s been great and very friendly to work with. Came at the recommendation of this forum. Feel free to PM for any questions. Now is certainly the time to trade with values still sky high. :)

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Just FYI, I was talking to Leon today. Due to the chip shortage and limited availability they're now only offering 3% under invoice on factory orders.
FYI I was told the same recently but got a follow up email toward month end bumping the offer to 5% :)

Sponsored

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I got the same email from Leon today. It read more like a form letter response, stating that due to the chip shortage, he would only offer 3% below invoice. No thanks.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
FYI I was told the same recently but got a follow up email toward month end bumping the offer to 5% :)
Same here. Leon seems to be a great guy. I got a follow up email offering 5% under invoice with Affiliate after the Criswell sales manager offered 5% on this forum. I wanted to give them another chance. I asked if they would match Gupton's discount of 7%-8% under invoice and they said no. So Gupton it will be!

OP
OP

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
LEON TRAVIS/CRISWELL JEEP
On Sunday 7/18, I flew from my home in NC up to Maryland to pick up my Firecracker Red Sport S Unlimited from Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg. The amazing Leon Travis came in on his day off to go over all of the features and to make sure it was exactly as ordered. From placing the order, right up to when I began my 7 hour drive home. Leon was the consummate professional. Very low pressure, honest and beyond helpful! I highly recommend!

20210720_104702.jpg

bval001

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
Don't ever buy from criswell jeep in Gaithersburg md if you plan on getting service there as well. They are the absolute worst
Sponsored