Length of JLUR w/ stubby bumper and 37” tire on the back

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Anyone have the total length of their JLUR with a stubby bumper and a 37” tire on the back? Configuring my garage and want to make sure I’m leaving enough space.

thank you in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nole_Dynasty

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You're only going to get a rough estimate of within a foot at best since different diameter 37s measure differently and rear tire carriers and front bumpers are all different unless you give more specifics.

If the space in the garage is that tight....+/-6" may be a big deal. How close do you need it to be and/or list your options so you can make an apples to apples comparison.
Trying to figure out if I’ll have space to put the tool chest in front of the Jeep or if it needs to be off to the side. Totally get the different lengths out there. If it helps I plan on adding the Smittybuilt JL HD Pivot Tire Carrier and the Smittybuilt XRC Gen2 front bumper.

OP
OP
Nole_Dynasty

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just measured ours (with the help of the wife) tip to tail, 188". But...I also have a custom front bumper and whacked ~6" of the front frame off.

Running 37x12.5 PBRRs and a Motobilt carrier with the tire sucked in as close as I could get it.

***EDIT*** and it's actually a little shorter than that...maybe 1-1.5" shorter if you don't take into account the Motobilt bracket for the backup camera since it sticks past the face of the tire's sidewall in the center of the beadlock.
Thank you, appreciate it!
Sponsored