Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
I have a problem, I picked up an Rugged Ridge Arucs Bumper. I read the reviews by people on a couple of web sites and they say the Sport/ Rubicon LEDs will work. Well they don't. I really like the looks of this bumper. So if i pick up the non LED fogs will they plug right ? Do you know if i would get a code from them not being LED?
Sponsored

Laz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I have a problem, I picked up an Rugged Ridge Arucs Bumper. I read the reviews by people on a couple of web sites and they say the Sport/ Rubicon LEDs will work. Well they don't. I really like the looks of this bumper. So if i pick up the non LED fogs will they plug right ? Do you know if i would get a code from them not being LED?
I read only the LED’s on Steel bumpers need to be retrofitted.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
IMO - I would pick up cheap set of LED fogs from Amazon before I would switch to Halogen. Is your current fogs LED with 3 holes?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
You probably just need a fog light adapter. If you started with a plastic bumper, you would need the steel bumper bracket.

TrentYoung

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X 4Xe
I read only the LED’s on Steel bumpers need to be retrofitted.
I just put the fog lamps from Baja Designs in the place of my factory LED fog lights. Best purchase ever and they are plug- n -play.
Sponsored