Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Network Engineer
Update:
Soooo....not as good as I thought, constant hyper flashing and "spasm" from the sequential LED. As a result I bought the JL Tazer Mini and flashed the car to run LED's and now it is finally working without any issue.
Which settings did you need to configure?
Also, would you mind taking pictures of the stock lens that these replaced? Most of the turn signal replacements from china appear to be for a Sahara/Rubicon (or stock non-USDM) , but they don't list that in the specs. If I was able to compare housing between the Sport and Sahara it would be easier to know what fits, but I have yet to see a picture of a Sport housing. Thanks.

OP
OP
emilboya

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Which settings did you need to configure?
Also, would you mind taking pictures of the stock lens that these replaced? Most of the turn signal replacements from china appear to be for a Sahara/Rubicon (or stock non-USDM) , but they don't list that in the specs. If I was able to compare housing between the Sport and Sahara it would be easier to know what fits, but I have yet to see a picture of a Sport housing. Thanks.

Hello,
I noticed the same thing, I am at work and can't take a photo now. But email

Christine Wei <[email protected]>

I had her confirm 20x to make sure it fit the sport. She will make sure it goes expedited shipping as well

The setting on the Tazer was "LEDTrnSgn"- I just changed it to "yes"

JZ-TX

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Got them installed. Plug and play, works fine. Except today I got a "turn signal out" error for a second. But everything still functions fine (so far lol).

the white DRL will only turn on with your headlights, not an actual DRL unless you wire it different.

and ignore the crappy iPhone pics

7947576B-7B15-4B79-BF03-31F22915F150.jpeg
I'm liking these LED fender lights. I'm on the same boat; hard to find options for the Sport(S). The halogens look pretty horrible especially once you upgrade the headlights and fogs to LED. I'm also liking that bumper on your JL. Would you be able to share where you bought it from?

Sponsored

OP
OP
emilboya

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Engineer
I'm liking these LED fender lights. I'm on the same boat; hard to find options for the Sport(S). The halogens look pretty horrible especially once you upgrade the headlights and fogs to LED. I'm also liking that bumper on your JL. Would you be able to share where you bought it from?

Thanks! It's a smittybilt Stryker bumper.

Also, the fender lights work perfectly after tazer. But what I did was buy some high top fenders and I think I like that better. The front pic shows high top fenders on left, sport fenders on right (gained about 2" of clearance)

so if anyone is in the TX area and wants these sport fenders with the LED lights just dm me

E691C8CB-F80F-43E1-A43D-297EDCC3190A.jpeg

2A4F7F6C-4B26-4DED-960C-EC39CCEB90ED.jpeg

E74A93B8-2FDC-4391-90B2-28FC1C9D2915.jpeg

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Last edited:

YellOhJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer

Sponsored

OP
OP
emilboya

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Engineer
crap, I just noticed it also says not compatible with sport
contact the seller, you should be able to get a refund. The first link I posted are the only ones compatable with the sport fenders

YellOhJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
contact the seller, you should be able to get a refund. The first link I posted are the only ones compatable with the sport fenders
"So far" hopefully. I am hoping someone creates a replacement lens that mimics the stock LED but fits a Sport.
I tried these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000979769180.html
but they were not bright enough and there was not consistent brightness across the length.

Last edited:

JZ-TX

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
"So far" hopefully. I am hoping someone creates a replacement lens that mimics the stock LED but fits a Sport.
I tried these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000979769180.html
but they were not bright enough and there was not consistent brightness across the length.
I found these

US $103.68 20%OFF | New Led Turn lights DRL Daytime Running Lamp Fender Light for Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2018 2019 2020
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLtbAO3

Seller said they'll fit Sport and Sport S with the basic single bulb halogens. They look good, but I'm liking the other linked ones better. I'm emailing them and will hopefully be buying soon.

YellOhJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I found these

US $103.68 20%OFF | New Led Turn lights DRL Daytime Running Lamp Fender Light for Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2018 2019 2020

Seller said they'll fit Sport and Sport S with the basic single bulb halogens. They look good, but I'm liking the other linked ones better. I'm emailing them and will hopefully be buying soon.
I requested pictures of the lights actually installed in a Sport from a few of the sellers.

UPDATE: none of them could provide pictures installed in a Sport

Last edited:

YellOhJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I found these

Did you make a purchase? I'm waiting till they come down to the price the are selling the ones for Sahara and Rubicon.
Sponsored