Sponsored

LED Lighting Group on JL Sport S

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
I see no reason why a company like JW Speaker or Quadratec wouldn't develop some LED lights for the JL. They made mighty fine lights for the JK. And they'll surely be cheaper. It's either that or Jeep steps up to the plate.
I really don’t understand why Jeep does not offer LED package on Sport and Sport S. You can add LED option to JK Sport and Sport S so why not JL?

Jeep is really trying to push buyers into higher trims or it is a supply issue. Maybe Jeep would not have adequate LED inventory to support all trims. I bet money LED will be available on Sport for 2019 or sooner. Maybe become standard on sahara and rubi like JK.
Sponsored

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door
I really don’t understand why Jeep does not offer LED package on Sport and Sport S. You can add LED option to JK Sport and Sport S so why not JL?

Jeep is really trying to push buyers into higher trims or it is a supply issue. Maybe Jeep would not have adequate LED inventory to support all trims. I bet money LED will be available on Sport for 2019 or sooner. Maybe become standard on sahara and rubi like JK.
I’m sure it’s just to add more value to the higher trims, a lot of other vehicle brands only offer LED headlights on higher trims. I hate it but as a manufacturer they are trying to play off the things people want and make money off it. I just want a Sport S with LEDs and matching color high fenders without spending a million dollars!:headbang:

Orly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Tacoma, 04 Sienna, 06 Suzuki Boulevard
Occupation
Healthcare
I bet money LED will be available on Sport for 2019 or sooner. Maybe become standard on sahara and rubi like JK.
I'm counting/hoping on this. I'll be ready to buy for 2019.
I’m sure it’s just to add more value to the higher trims, a lot of other vehicle brands only offer LED headlights on higher trims. I hate it but as a manufacturer they are trying to play off the things people want and make money off it. I just want a Sport S with LEDs and matching color high fenders without spending a million dollars!:headbang:
If that's how Jeep wants to play then someone else in the aftermarket sector will get my money for LED lighting. Jeeps ploy to up-sell me to a more expensive trim, if true, is not gonna happen. Going from a Sport S to a Rubi at a $4-5k premium while STILL needing to pay extra for the LEDs, no way.
Sponsored