LED Lighting Group — Material Restriction

Kenny121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Me.

Turbo/LED/Dual Top

Now I’m worried the soft top bag will put me behind everyone!
Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

Dr.McNinja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Yeah, I've been told D and D1 so far. Of course, that's through Jeep Chat, and not my dealer. I haven't heard from my dealer since putting the down payment really, but I'm not holding my breath or anything.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I’ve been in JB for 9 days. Received the build sheet e-mail last Monday. Hopefully will kz soon. Fc red Rubi, 3.6, led, dual tops, black top fenders ordered 3/13.

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
TODAY:
chatagent-png.png
Michael: I do apologize Jon, I have no information to corroborate what Brittaney had advised of, at this time I am currently showing that at this time your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
chatendusermessage-png.png
JON REVERS: SO... D STATUS STILL? I'VE BEEN IN D STATUS FOR 60 DAYS
I have received two completely different answers within 5 minutes from using Jeep chat and calling the 877 number at https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/ The 877 number appears to have more accurate information. And the morning Jeep chat crew appears to have more accurate info than the Jeep chat PM crew.

Last edited:

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

Sponsored

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
Turbo and LED here as well.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

Yldman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (FOR SALE!)
Just got off Jeep Chat. I was told they are no longer allowed to give status codes??? She said all the parts were in and the build should start soon. That's what they told me a month ago. Then she gave me the LED Group restriction nonsense again, saying it should be resolved by the end of the month to mid May. I've been in D status for over 60 DAYS! Are you kidding me? Did I order a Lamborghini?

STOMPEEZ

First Name
Renegade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I got these, love the LED lighting group but don't really understand why these were so expensive. Was it merely a supply driven cost?

Internal lighting is a mixed bag. The two dome lights are useless ... very dim. With black leather interior and turning up brightness to full... can't see anything. Doesn't seem like they cared.

Instrument panel light and uconnect screen are flawless. Footwell light is ok. Can't believe that on a $50k jeep I need to buy dome light bulbs!
Please let me know if you were able to pop out both dome lights and replace the bulbs. My dealer is telling me the bulbs cannot be replaced that the entire dome unit must be purchased if the lights burn out. This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO ME, but after paying $50K I don’t want to pay a penny more if I break the dome while removing it.
Sponsored