• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sahara LED Fog Lights and/or Bumper

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
20181116_161835.jpg
Dfw Area
$200 for Bumper and LED fogs
Or
$150 for LED fogs
OBO
20181116_161511.jpg
Sponsored

jdhogfan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JKU
If I wanted to buy both the LEDs and the bumper to bolt onto my 2017 Sahara JKU , what would I need in the way of lighting harness to make this work? I've been trying to read and I can't find it anywhere.

My stock JK bumper has 2 plugs, one that plugs directly into each of the foglights.... I think that JL bumper has a single connector?

Last edited:

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
If I wanted to buy both the LEDs and the bumper to bolt onto my 2017 Sahara JKU , what would I need in the way of lighting harness to make this work? I've been trying to read and I can't find it anywhere.

My stock JK bumper has 2 plugs, one that plugs directly into each of the foglights.... I think that JL bumper has a single connector?
The JL fogs still use the same connector as the JK. Instead of having 2 fog wires running to the bumper, the JL uses a harness within the bumper that each fog light plugs in to to condense that to 1 plug running to the bumper. Just remove the extra harness from the JL bumper and the lights will plug right in to your JK.

OP
OP
martyb511

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will they fit a 2018 Rubicon with plastic bumper? Plug and Play?
They will fit the Rubi plastic bumper but I have to apologize the fogs were sold today and the bumper is pending pickup

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
They will fit the Rubi plastic bumper but I have to apologize the fogs were sold today and the bumper is pending pickup
That’s cool..new to Jeeps, ,mine has 70 miles on it, and i want to do a LED complete upgrade.

OP
OP
martyb511

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s cool..new to Jeeps, ,mine has 70 miles on it, and i want to do a LED complete upgrade.
Yup... Welcome to the club!!! Only Rubi steel bumper LEDs are not compatible with the plastic bumper