First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
I have the LED factory light package. Recently the daytime driving lights in the fenders are not on. They work when turned on and at night.

Any settings I should check or that I am not aware of?

I have tinted windows...(not sure if there is a sensor inside for day time driving)
I am also running a tazer.

Thanks
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Gdub

You do know that the Tazer JL has the ability to:
- Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
- Change DRL location
- Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function

I'd say fool with your Tazer JL and see if you can get things set-up as you like....

OP
OP
Gdub

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
@Gdub

You do know that the Tazer JL has the ability to:
- Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
- Change DRL location
- Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function

I'd say fool with your Tazer JL and see if you can get things set-up as you like....
Thanks I was thinking it was the tazer that somehow modified my stock settings. Will look into it more.

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Just curious... how are you checking to see if they are on? If you pull your e-brake they turn off, if you remote start the Jeep they turn on but very dim like they are in night time... I had this freak out once where I thought they weren't working and I just had the e-brake pulled, didn't realize it did this until I saw it in a reflection once when I was parking.

OP
OP
Gdub

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
I have an automatic, so it is just setting in the driveway. No e brake or remote start being used. Thank you for the info and thoughts.

Sponsored

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
I have an automatic, so it is just setting in the driveway. No e brake or remote start being used. Thank you for the info and thoughts.
They do not come on until you put the vehicle in drive. The halos around the headlights are on at all times.

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
have an auto as well, just re-rested to see, I started it up, left it in park, e-brake off, headlights off, the LED DRLs are on, I would double check the Tazer settings didn't somehow get set to off by accident

They do not come on until you put the vehicle in drive. The halos around the headlights are on at all times.
just tried it, did not have to go into drive, just had to make sure the e-brake was not on and vehicle was running

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
have an auto as well, just re-rested to see, I started it up, left it in park, e-brake off, headlights off, the LED DRLs are on, I would double check the Tazer settings didn't somehow get set to off by accident

just tried it, did not have to go into drive, just had to make sure the e-brake was not on and vehicle was running
Ohhhhhh I always have the ebrake on. My mistake.
Sponsored