LED Fender flare problems

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Ok, I have a 2018 JL Rubicon, came with halogen lighting, I since have added the steel bumpers with LED fogs, dealer flash working well. Purchased new LED fender flares, plugged then in and getting hyperflash and signal out readings on the dash. Took it to the dealer and they said there is no setting for the turn signals to set to LED. Been to 2 dealers. Taking it in Tuesday of next week for further research.

Has anybody had similar problems? Any solutions? Thanks for all replies!

Mark
Sponsored

EgGreg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep
If a superchips or tazer can reflash for led side lights/turn signals the dealer should be able to.

MikeJL424

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I’m having the same issue with my rubicon. I got the Mopar led turn signals and same thing. I work in service at a Jeep dealer and there is no option for my Jeep to turn switch to LED. I tried to install load resistors and same issue. I’m going to put it back to stock ones. If the dealer does not have the option thank super chip nor tazer will have it. It’s not a option in the BCM. Sorry

OP
OP
Mark Elliott

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I’m having the same issue with my rubicon. I got the Mopar led turn signals and same thing. I work in service at a Jeep dealer and there is no option for my Jeep to turn switch to LED. I tried to install load resistors and same issue. I’m going to put it back to stock ones. If the dealer does not have the option thank super chip nor tazer will have it. It’s not a option in the BCM. Sorry
Do you think they can update the software if people are having problems?

Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I pulled this from tazers website. Looks like it is possible with the regular tazer.

2DD8A085-3BA3-4221-9D4A-3BAA83B8D77D.png

Sponsored