First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
I am looking for the wiring harness in the attached pictures, yes I talked to Benny at AllMoparParts they do not sell the harness separately. Any help would be much appreciated.

Roger

Jeep Wrangler JL LED DRL Fender Lights image1 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL LED DRL Fender Lights s-l1600

Jeep Wrangler JL LED DRL Fender Lights s-l1600 (2)
Sponsored

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
If you’re feeling frisky and don’t want to chop up the factory harness. You can order the connectors and terminal pins on mouser.com and make a new harness.

OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
If you’re feeling frisky and don’t want to chop up the factory harness. You can order the connectors and terminal pins on mouser.com and make a new harness.
Yes I will probably make my own harness since I'm finding out you can't purchase the harness separately. I thought I read somewhere the newer Jeep's had the wiring harness installed already whether or not you ordered LED lights but don't remember where? I'm waiting on a 2021 Rubicon to be built.

Sponsored

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
Yes I will probably make my own harness since I'm finding out you can't purchase the harness separately. I thought I read somewhere the newer Jeep's had the wiring harness installed already whether or not you ordered LED lights but don't remember where? I'm waiting on a 2021 Rubicon to be built.
The harness that the one you pictured plugs into is directly behind the fender after you remove it. If you made a new harness that mimics the one you pictured it would just plug in and you’re good to go.

OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
The harness that the one you pictured plugs into is directly behind the fender after you remove it. If you made a new harness that mimics the one you pictured it would just plug in and you’re good to go.
Awesome thanks!
Roger

OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Are you converting from halogen to aftermarket LED?
Yes I am, didn't order the LED package so I have the take off's from another Jeep for the DRL's, turn marker and fog lights. I also purchased Oracle Oculus Bi-LED headlamps. I already have a Tazer.

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
Yes I am, didn't order the LED package so I have the take off's from another Jeep for the DRL's, turn marker and fog lights. I also purchased Oracle Oculus Bi-LED headlamps. I already have a Tazer.
Very nice. Im doing the same thing except doing aftermarket lights. I had to make a whole new harness for that. I’m not schooled enough to tell you wether it should be plug and play, but I’d give that a shot before cutting anything or making a new harness. I’ve heard of sport owners swapping led rubicon fenders and all they had to do was use their tazer to switch the settings to LED. If you’re trying to hook up the oculus halos to your DRL as well I believe AAL sells an online harness that’ll plug in at the fender connection and gives you a wire or 2 to hook those up to the drl circuit.

Sponsored

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't it wired so you unplug that white plug that is inside the old light into the black at the end of the new wiring?

OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Very nice. Im doing the same thing except doing aftermarket lights. I had to make a whole new harness for that. I’m not schooled enough to tell you wether it should be plug and play, but I’d give that a shot before cutting anything or making a new harness. I’ve heard of sport owners swapping led rubicon fenders and all they had to do was use their tazer to switch the settings to LED. If you’re trying to hook up the oculus halos to your DRL as well I believe AAL sells an online harness that’ll plug in at the fender connection and gives you a wire or 2 to hook those up to the drl circuit.
No not hooking Oculus to DRL, everything is plug and play from factory wiring. If the LED DRL's I purchased had the harness I would be good to go.

OP
OP
SuboneWH

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Isn't it wired so you unplug that white plug that is inside the old light into the black at the end of the new wiring?
If you are talking about the wiring harness under the fender I am not sure yet, waiting on Jeep delivery. But the DRL connection on LED's goes to a circuit board, halogen have bulbs.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
If you are talking about the wiring harness under the fender I am not sure yet, waiting on Jeep delivery. But the DRL connection on LED's goes to a circuit board, halogen have bulbs.

Ahh, I assumed the picture was the one you pulled out of your Jeep.

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
No not hooking Oculus to DRL, everything is plug and play from factory wiring. If the LED DRL's I purchased had the harness I would be good to go.
Ohhhh, you’re missing the entire harness. I must have missed that bit of info lol. Yea I’d try to get some part numbers off someones led harness and create a new one following the diagrams.
Sponsored