First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
This is one of those times when you hate having two Jeeps... And both of them with aftermarket bumpers. Which one do I do first? (That was a rhetorical question, it's always the wife's Jeep first).

I bolted the sheet metal from behind the plastic bumper back onto the tusks because I thought it looked better than nothing, but this would be so much nicer and functional to boot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Oracle Lighting Skid Plate Exclusive Group buy is LIVE!

Pre Order with a special discount code, find further details HERE.

Jeep Wrangler JL LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept oracle_yellow_lightbar_JL-JT_7fac8e60-82e9-4795-a22b-2a9a1c7becdf_1024x1024

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Reactions: AFD
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Reactions: AFD
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Sponsored

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Oracle Lighting Skid Plate Exclusive Group buy is LIVE!

Pre Order with a special discount code, find further details HERE.

Jeep Wrangler JL LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept oracle_yellow_lightbar_JL-JT_7fac8e60-82e9-4795-a22b-2a9a1c7becdf_1024x1024
Just a couple of technical questions...

Do the LEDs plug into some kind of collector or can they be wired so that individual units could be switched independently or in groups, etc.?

If they can be switched independently, could the lights be configured as something like 5 yellow/4 white for use in varied weather conditions? (Fog lights/aux lights).

Is there any aiming? up/down or side/side? The one photo you have from behind the Jeep makes it look like the lights are aimed high (impressively so for such a low mount) and concentrated straight ahead. We have a lot of deer around us so aiming out to the shoulder is a big help. If there isn't integrated aiming, could it be accomplished with washers/spacers maybe?

Again, this is an awesome product; my state has some fairly specific laws about aux lights, fog lights, aiming, the number of lights allowed, etc, so I'm just working out how to maximize the use of it (legally).

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Just a couple of technical questions...

Do the LEDs plug into some kind of collector or can they be wired so that individual units could be switched independently or in groups, etc.?
These do wire into a collector but you could split individual lights off that harness if you wanted to do something custom like you are describing.

If they can be switched independently, could the lights be configured as something like 5 yellow/4 white for use in varied weather conditions? (Fog lights/aux lights).
Yes, we sell the modules individually here: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/60mm-emitter
While we only offer these in Full White or Full Yellow you could always get individual emitters separately and swap them out to your desired setup.

Is there any aiming? up/down or side/side? The one photo you have from behind the Jeep makes it look like the lights are aimed high (impressively so for such a low mount) and concentrated straight ahead. We have a lot of deer around us so aiming out to the shoulder is a big help. If there isn't integrated aiming, could it be accomplished with washers/spacers maybe?
Yes, exactly, there are on 4 post pillars so you can shim them with washers to direct the light and aim a specific way if desired.

Again, this is an awesome product; my state has some fairly specific laws about aux lights, fog lights, aiming, the number of lights allowed, etc, so I'm just working out how to maximize the use of it (legally).
We did not design this to be a road-legal setup necessarily but if you can make adjustments to make it compliant in your state thats great to hear!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Quick reminder that the groupbuy ends in ONE WEEK! Order now to be one of the first to run this brand new product...don't wait, the groupbuy closes next Monday, September 13th!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Installation video is up, check it out!

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Can’t wait to get mine! Still looking at a November shipping time frame? Do you have any pictures of the light output from drivers perspective?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Can’t wait to get mine! Still looking at a November shipping time frame? Do you have any pictures of the light output from drivers perspective?
Yes, November ETA is still accurate. You want a photo like from the driver seat at night? I am sure we can get something like that.

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Yes, November ETA is still accurate. You want a photo like from the driver seat at night? I am sure we can get something like that.
Yes, that would be great. I’m just curious to see what the actual light output looks like, if that makes sense.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Yes, that would be great. I’m just curious to see what the actual light output looks like, if that makes sense.
We have this view but can get something from the driver seat as well.
Jeep Wrangler JL LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept oracle_yellow_lightbar_JT-JL

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Be fun to wire these up with individual control and a scanner function. Turn your wrangler into K.A.R.R.
Sponsored