First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If it came that way, ask the dealership where you bought it to replace it. If it happened subsequent to your purchase, it’s on you to have it fixed. Check with a reputable local upholstery shop.

OP
OP
TerrieK

TerrieK

First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl
It had to be there when I bought it.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
It should have been caught and remedied during pre delivery inspection before it ever got to you that way. Take it in and show it to your dealership. They should fix the issue (likely by replacing the seat) for you. Might take a while to get the part. But at least you can keep it and still drive it while you wait.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TerrieK

TerrieK

First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl
Thank you. I agree it should have been caught during inspection. But they must have missed it. Lucky me!!
I did take it to my local dealership and they were very rude. Probably because I bought it out of town. But for obvious reasons they were not very helpful when I wanted to buy from them. So I called the salesman I bought it from. And I am waiting for a response.

96895E59-DBEC-48B8-8F49-E7D2B11AEA96.jpeg

C3656743-D1A1-4811-A424-5882E89B2673.jpeg

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
It will be taken care of under warranty. They will replace the seat. May take them a few weeks to get the seat but they will.

Do contact @JeepCares / call Jeep customer service and get them involved. They will contact the dealer of your choice and lets say be there for you. There is no point in you going around and around with any dealer.

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Honestly that looks more like a cut punch rather than a puncture to me. So I don't see how that could have been caused after assembly but stranger things have happened.

OP
OP
TerrieK

TerrieK

First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl
It will be taken care of under warranty. They will replace the seat. May take them a few weeks to get the seat but they will.

Do contact @JeepCares / call Jeep customer service and get them involved. They will contact the dealer of your choice and lets say be there for you. There is no point in you going around and around with any dealer.
:) yaaaaa!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback

OP
OP
TerrieK

TerrieK

First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl
Honestly that looks more like a cut punch rather than a puncture to me. So I don't see how that could have been caused after assembly but stranger things have happened.
I’m really not sure what caused it. I just know it wasn’t me. First time the seat was touched by me was to wipe it off. And that’s how I found it. No other passengers.

OP
OP
TerrieK

TerrieK

First Name
Terrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl

Would that number be in my Mopar app??
Sorry. I’m so new to all this.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55