Leather Seat Covers

Marybud2

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara
Hi I’m new to Jeep - ordered a JL in Tuscadero on 8/31 and still in Scheduling for parts as of 10/4 - wait is killing me but thought I would throw this out there in the meantime - has anyone experienced issues with the effectiveness of seat heaters if leather seat covers are purchased from a vendor such as Katzkin?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hi I’m new to Jeep - ordered a JL in Tuscadero on 8/31 and still in Scheduling for parts as of 10/4 - wait is killing me but thought I would throw this out there in the meantime - has anyone experienced issues with the effectiveness of seat heaters if leather seat covers are purchased from a vendor such as Katzkin?
Welcome to the community and congrats on your upcoming new Jeep!

I've never heard any complaints about the effectiveness of the heated seat with the factory upgraded leather from Katzkin. And I've been a regular here for some time now.

Another option is PRP seat upholstery. They get good reviews. If you've ever seen the YouTube channel Litebrite, they've had PRP suede and leather covers for a long time and haven't had any issues. Their Jeep sees ton of dirt, sheddings from their dog, and Brittany is regularly standing on them after walking the trail shooting video. The seats clean right up and still look like new.