Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever get around to installing all three pieces? Any pics? I have a 2020 and still can't find out that it fits positively. All the sites say it fits a 18 & 19, but not 2020? How is that possible?
No I haven't, actually never executed the purchase bc of this, doesn't make sense
Sponsored

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
Did you ever get around to installing all three pieces? Any pics? I have a 2020 and still can't find out that it fits positively. All the sites say it fits a 18 & 19, but not 2020? How is that possible?
It isn't. (well it is possible if there was some related parts change, but it's really unlikely) This is just a matter of parts catalogs not being updated.

I put the two red front stitched pieces into my 2020 rubicon with no issue. Since the rubicon dash comes with the upper red stitched piece, I don't see any reason you can't make this work.

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
It isn't. (well it is possible if there was some related parts change, but it's really unlikely) This is just a matter of parts catalogs not being updated.

I put the two red front stitched pieces into my 2020 rubicon with no issue. Since the rubicon dash comes with the upper red stitched piece, I don't see any reason you can't make this work.
Who did you order from? Part 6AC261R3AD & 6AC241R3AA? Any pics?

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
Who did you order from? Part 6AC261R3AD & 6AC241R3AA? Any pics?
I ordered the 2 piece "kit" from allmoparparts and was happy with them all around - IIRC they are/were a sponsor?: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/6ac261r3ad-6ac241r3aa.html

I don't have pics handy but it matches the black leather w/red stitching on the upper dash perfectly, as you'd expect.

I've got a 2020 rubicon w/leather interior.

Install wasn't too challenging, I'd call it a 5/10 on the competent-DIYer difficulty scale, the hard part is just getting everything removed/reinstalled without scratching anything or accidentally driving a screwdriver through it. The airbag was a pain in the neck to get into the new piece but I probably had it all in and out in an hour and a half. (including finding tools, bringing the airbag housing inside to work on, looking for one of the clips for 10 mins, etc)

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Mopar Wholesale Parts is cheapest?

Sponsored

Iwantfullauto

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hey, no I have not installed them. I am waiting for when I get the seats done, hopefully in a few months. I did snag a steering wheel, and both shift boots with red stitching on ebay cheap. I also ordered the center console, but it has white stitching. The place I ordered from is trying to locate one with red stitching for me. If they cant track one down I will probably just use the sharpy trick on it.

When I get the seats done I will install the upper dash, drive side gauge surround, passenger air bag cover, steering wheel, shift boots, and hopefully the center console, all with red stitching. I figure in a few years the interior door panels will start popping up.

James

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Hey all,

I purchased this two-piece kits as well and installed it in my 2020 JLUR. I decided to paint the silver panels I took out to match the exterior Jeep color, so I have a set for for sale. $250 and will ship anywhere for free.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Hey all,

I purchased this two-piece kits as well and installed it in my 2020 JLUR. I decided to paint the silver panels I took out to match the exterior Jeep color, so I have a set for for sale. $250 and will ship anywhere for free.
Hey all,

PM'd you.

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Here a bunch of photos for those asking. All tabs are 100% fine, I had these installed for about two weeks while I sanded, primed, painted, and clear coated the factory silver panels to match the Bikini Blue exterior.

Dash-1.jpg
Dash-2.jpg
Dash-3.jpg
Dash-4.jpg
Dash-5.jpg
Dash-6.jpg
Dash-7.jpg
Dash-8.jpg

Sponsored

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Would love to do that as I do not like the red dash, I wonder how much the dealership would charge to do this, I am just not confident at doing these types of things.

Vmattprice

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4xe
Here a bunch of photos for those asking. All tabs are 100% fine, I had these installed for about two weeks while I sanded, primed, painted, and clear coated the factory silver panels to match the Bikini Blue exterior.

Jeep Wrangler JL Leather Dash w/ Red Stitching from JT Launch Edition fits JL Dash-8
Jeep Wrangler JL Leather Dash w/ Red Stitching from JT Launch Edition fits JL Dash-8
You still have this??

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
One of the 392 guys posted the new black with camel stitching...made me look for the red stitching, part numbers brought me to this thread. Will have to do this to my Rubicon in the future!
Part numbers 6AC261R3AD-6AC241R3AA

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
One of the 392 guys posted the new black with camel stitching...made me look for the red stitching, part numbers brought me to this thread. Will have to do this to my Rubicon in the future!
Part numbers 6AC261R3AD-6AC241R3AA
I have a set i bought new and never used. More than likely ill never use them.