gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer ordered my 392 very early, and I asked for Stingray Gray. I asked him to change the color as soon as hydro blue came out. Well i just checked to see if the build sheet was available, and finally it came up. My heart plummeted into my stomach when i saw snazberry.. besides a major WTF moment, is it too late for the dealership to get the color changed?
Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Contact your dealer asap to get them to see about fixing it. I ran into a similar issue where I got my VIN and on the window sticker the exterior colour was black instead of firecracker red. I reached out to my dealer immediately who got in touch with their rep and were able to change it. Normally once a VIN is created though there's no going back so I was one of the lucky ones. Good luck to you!

OP
OP

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Contact your dealer asap to get them to see about fixing it. I ran into a similar issue where I got my VIN and on the window sticker the exterior colour was black instead of firecracker red. I reached out to my dealer immediately who got in touch with their rep and were able to change it. Normally once a VIN is created though there's no going back so I was one of the lucky ones. Good luck to you!
Dealer GM happens to be a friend of mine. He called me after i texfed him last night. Basically said there was nothing he could do but try to order me another one. Ugh i had a really low VIN too.. lol

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
scooter540 said:
Dealer GM happens to be a friend of mine. He called me after i texfed him last night. Basically said there was nothing he could do but try to order me another one. Ugh i had a really low VIN too.. lol

I had a Blazer years ago that was the Hydro shade of blue...within two years I was over the color.
The Grey will age better....IMHO
Sponsored