Not open for further replies.

dm_001

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
650 BMW
I ordered my Rubicon X, anvil, winch, 4.88s, v6 on May 1st. D1 on 6/29. Granger emails me on July 7th with the following:
“ Exciting News: Your Jeep is in D1 status and has an estimated SHIPPING date of 8/3/2023!! What that means is your vehicle will be built on or around that date. Typically, we see the vehicle arrive at our dealership 4-6 weeks after that date.”

The shipping date info is not in any of the trackers. They also emailed me a ton of details on next steps, including the finance process.
Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
I’m looking to order a 2024 392 in Anvil. I would REALLY love to have it with both half doors and the SOT top, but am willing to order it with just one of them.

I’m not in a rush since I already have an 2023 392 in Sting Grey and can afford to wait a bit. That being said, I don’t want to miss out on Anvil altogether.

Any idea if either one of these will become an option w/Anvil in the somewhat near future?

Thanks.

DMT

First Name
Dimitriy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Trailhawk '14 , JURD'21, JL'23
Just paid 1k down-payment for 2024 rubicon X Recon+ steel bumper Winch + technology pack + black!
Renee from Gupton motors(TN) was patient with all questions emailed back n forth.
Uhhh ekssaiting oh yeah 😎

njones61

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Just paid 1k down-payment for 2024 rubicon X Recon+ steel bumper Winch + technology pack + black!
Renee from Gupton motors(TN) was patient with all questions emailed back n forth.
What engine?

Sponsored

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe

cycler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VW Golf GTI Autobahn, 2022 Jeep GC 4Xe
You too? LOL. I emailed Renee last Sunday after finding out about her. We emailed each other back and forth until Thursday. As well as playing phone tag Tuesday and Thursday. On Friday we finally had a chance to speak on the phone. Im just debating whether to get the Rubicon X 4 door with 6spd. Or the Willys 4 door with 6spd. As well as other aftermarket parts the dealership would install. Such as the Mcleod Racing Clutch Kit, side steps that Im deciding on, and a few other things. And if I go with the Willys. In addition to what I wrote above. I wrote her I wanted Katzkin leather, body colored fender flares as well as some things. So Ill make my final decision by Sunday night and shoot her an email.

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
Anyone know if the 2L turbo will come off restriction for the rubicon anytime soon?

Sponsored

DMT

First Name
Dimitriy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Trailhawk '14 , JURD'21, JL'23
You too? LOL. I emailed Renee last Sunday after finding out about her. We emailed each other back and forth until Thursday. As well as playing phone tag Tuesday and Thursday. On Friday we finally had a chance to speak on the phone. Im just debating whether to get the Rubicon X 4 door with 6spd. Or the Willys 4 door with 6spd. As well as other aftermarket parts the dealership would install. Such as the Mcleod Racing Clutch Kit, side steps that Im deciding on, and a few other things. And if I go with the Willys. In addition to what I wrote above. I wrote her I wanted Katzkin leather, body colored fender flares as well as some things. So Ill make my final decision by Sunday night and shoot her an email.
Nice 👍 if you do rubi - it will require fewer mods for wheeling.
Willys is quite capable, too. I dont know if it has lockers like rubi does.
Rock rails are usually the easiest diy install with 3....4 bolts on.

poohd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys

AustinC

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins and a 2024 Willys XR35
I am waiting for the same thing. So frustrating.
I got tired of waiting and ordered a Willys XR 2 weeks ago… these engine and trim restrictions are just ludicrous in 2023/2024!!!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I'm interested in ordering. I will look into Gupton. I can't understand the order guide though.
does the Rubicon X already have the safety packages built in? What about tow and aux switches?
I don't see anything listed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.