Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Today is the last day of September and still no order guide huh? The Oct guide better be worth this wait, I’ve been waiting to place my JLUR order since June 😬

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Today is the last day of September and still no order guide huh? The Oct guide better be worth this wait, I’ve been waiting to place my JLUR order since June 😬
Waiting since March, join me!!!

Sponsored

thance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD
I just put in an order for a sport altitude on 10/1 and based on the order sheet it looks like the base price for a sport has gone up by $300 along with +$50 for Granite Crystal when compared to the August Guide. On the bright side I was still able to order Granite despite it not being available on the website.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
PAGING admin Jay! Any updates on the Oct ordering guide? Hopefully it will be a 2022 guide. :LOL:

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Well I don't want to do the minimum. I want to be like Brian37.
Look, we want you to express yourself, okay? Now if you feel that the bare minimum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to wear more and we encourage that, okay? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I'll make a confession: I was actually going to buy a Toyota.

I watched a bunch of videos comparing various off-road vehicles and decided to get a Toyota 4Runner TRD. It's not the best at anything in particular, but good all-around, reliable and holds its value well, according to the reviews. Jeeps were out because every single reviewer complained about their handling on the highway (which is about 80-90% of my driving to get to interesting places) and cabin noise. I was going to order my Toyota from the factory, already picked the mods and the color. The last step before ordering was actually to test drive one of those.

Well, test driving it felt like I was sitting in a huge barrel mounted on soft springs. Granted, I'd never driven an SUV or a truck before, but that was too much. And all those soft side rolls and nose dives (despite the KDSS suspension) made me carsick. That's my personal issue - cars with soft suspension make me carsick.

Then I went and test drove a Jeep. It instantly felt like my kind of vehicle. I liked the smaller cabin, and the huge fun factor, even though I had to sacrifice a lot of cargo space and extra $5000.

Now I can honestly say that I bought my Jeep because Toyotas make me wanna puke :puke:
We have the same story! Swapping the suspension on a 4Runner is a requirement, don't have to do that with the Jeep. Also, the Toyota sales people were super pretentious and majorly lowballed me for my trade and laughed when I asked what invoice pricing was. Ended up ordering a '22 JLUR in Hydro Blue with a hard top, cold weather, and towing.

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Need help! I ordered 2021 JLU Rubicon 4xe on 08/14/2021 and received the POC with vin and von #. These #'s matched the 08/06/2021 build order listed in this thread. I just received my Window Sticker and several things are higher. Is this normal?

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Need help! I ordered 2021 JLU Rubicon 4xe on 08/14/2021 and received the POC with vin and von #. These #'s matched the 08/06/2021 build order listed in this thread. I just received my Window Sticker and several things are higher. Is this normal?
This is normal for this year, Jeep has been raising price every month or so. If you ordered, your dealer should have clicked a box to lock your price in on the date you ordered. So despite the sticker price going up, your price should be the agreed upon price that you (hopefully) negotiated at the time of the order.
Sponsored