Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I'm in an abusive relationship with Jeep. Each month I wait for new colors, some love for the 2 door config, something ya know?

Sigh. I am getting a feeling no new colors besides pink before 2022 guides. Manual xtreme recon option.... oh to dream.
Sponsored

Tudor97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I see hellayella is on the august guide does that mean its available for order again?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could talk to that person as I have lots of questions about what's coming :lipssealed:
Lol. Everyone has been trying to get him to reveal but no go

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon Eco, 14 Grand Cherokee Eco, BMW 328d
I'm about to order a Willys (not the sport) 4 door and we want it in "Chief" blue. The website shows it available, but that color is missing from the order guide. Does anyone know if it's actually available to order? I'll hopefully be talking to our sales person today to place our order.

Also, the order guide shows the Willys as having the LED headlights & fog lights as standard, but the jeep website shows it as a $1145.00 option. Which is correct? We definitely want the LED lights, but it would be nice if it's already included in the Willys package.

This will be our first Wrangler, so I'm pretty excited about ordering exactly what we want.

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon Eco, 14 Grand Cherokee Eco, BMW 328d
I'm about to order a Willys (not the sport) 4 door and we want it in "Chief" blue. The website shows it available, but that color is missing from the order guide. Does anyone know if it's actually available to order? I'll hopefully be talking to our sales person today to place our order.

Also, the order guide shows the Willys as having the LED headlights & fog lights as standard, but the jeep website shows it as a $1145.00 option. Which is correct? We definitely want the LED lights, but it would be nice if it's already included in the Willys package.

This will be our first Wrangler, so I'm pretty excited about ordering exactly what we want.
Just confirmed with the dealership that Chief blue is not an available color and that the LED headlights & fogs are standard equipment on the Willys. Looks like we will be ordering they Hydro Blue instead.

Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Quick question, anyone have an idea where I can I find/look for a fairly up to date version of the Canadian order guide? I took a quick search through the forums and the most recent one I found is from 2019....

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
No Willys?

xcellr8tion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Does anyone know if Snazzberry is still able to be ordered?