Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Maybe someone can help me with a question that is bugging me. I recently ordered a Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude. I got it with the 8.4in radio and premium audio group. I want the alpine sound system and the sales manager says it comes with the 8.4in radio and premium audio group. Is this true or is the alpine sound system an additional cost and addon?
They are mutually exclusive
Sponsored

TheEddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Maybe someone can help me with a question that is bugging me. I recently ordered a Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude. I got it with the 8.4in radio and premium audio group. I want the alpine sound system and the sales manager says it comes with the 8.4in radio and premium audio group. Is this true or is the alpine sound system an additional cost and addon?
8.4" is the Alpine system. They are one in the same.

Sponsored

Pikete13

First Name
Norberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 rubicon sports
axles from a 2021 jeep jl may work for a 2018 jeep jl? Is work

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Did an updated version of the July order guide come out? I went to the dealership today and the MSRP on a Rubicon is now $220 more and hard top $50 more.

20210727_145423.jpg

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Did an updated version of the July order guide come out? I went to the dealership today and the MSRP on a Rubicon is now $220 more and hard top $50 more.

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides 20210727_145423
Haven’t seen an updated version yet but reading here and on FB groups the pricing increased. I think biggest jump was on the 4XE.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Haven’t seen an updated version yet but reading here and on FB groups the pricing increased. I think biggest jump was on the 4XE.
Hopefully it will be made available soon so I can calculate numbers. Bummed the proximity is required, I didn't want that one.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully it will be made available soon so I can calculate numbers. Bummed the proximity is required, I didn't want that one.
I here ya. Also was reported they were forcing XR package as well for 3.6 and 392 Rubi but heard that requirement was removed. Good luck on your build :like:

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I here ya. Also was reported they were forcing XR package as well for 3.6 and 392 Rubi but heard that requirement was removed. Good luck on your build :like:
I believe Proximity is only required if you order the Tow/HD Electric package.
The sales manager stated that only the 3.6 and 392 could be ordered with the Extreme Recon package. Also said, they can't order a rubicon without the proximity.

Not sure if he is lying to jack up the price. Maybe I'll try having another dealer build one and see what they say.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
The sales manager stated that only the 3.6 and 392 could be ordered with the Extreme Recon package. Also said, they can't order a rubicon without the proximity.

Not sure if he is lying to jack up the price. Maybe I'll try having another dealer build one and see what they say.
I was also told that the plastic door sill guards are mandatory, at $125 retail. Annoying, but Jeep knows nobody will cancel an order over it.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Does anyone know if for sport s the sun and sound package doesn't include alpine audio system anymore?

ecoastsrfr

First Name
Chally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Does anyone know if for sport s the sun and sound package doesn't include alpine audio system anymore?
I don't know about orders put in today, but my Sport S with the Sun & Sound package that I placed on 5/29 has it.
Sponsored