Sponsored

justwheels

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I am about to order a JLU Rubicon this afternoon and while doing the initial build at the dealer, I was informed the remote proximity entry is a required feature. Does anyone know why this is the case? The dealer certainly doesn't, they just said the screen says required....
Trying to order a Unlimited Sahara as well and it is showing required.
Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just noticed that you can't get a diesel Willys trim for the past couple months. Hopefully that's not forever. At a glance it looks like it's the only trim that isn't offering the ecodiesel.

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
I had an appointment with the dealer on base this weekend. Now I just don't know. Maybe I should wait for other colors? Gekko is ok but not sure I can live with it for 5-7 years. Damnā€¦

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I had an appointment with the dealer on base this weekend. Now I just don't know. Maybe I should wait for other colors? Gekko is ok but not sure I can live with it for 5-7 years. Damnā€¦
I'd say wait for the color you want. It's what you have to look at everyday.

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
A $40-$60 thousand purchase isn't something many folks can do at all, much less with 1 week notice. Now we have to settle or wait until next year. The timing is right for us this summer. Just really really bummed right now. Thanks for the support. šŸ˜ž

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
A $40-$60 thousand purchase isn't something many folks can do at all, much less with 1 week notice. Now we have to settle or wait until next year. The timing is right for us this summer. Just really really bummed right now. Thanks for the support. šŸ˜ž
Jeep chat told me to check back in July or August to see if Yellow is back so Iā€™m hoping we wonā€™t have to wait too long.

They told me yellow is currently ā€œrestrictedā€ on a 4door rubicon, not sure what that even means šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
Later in the year is OK so long as we can actually take delivery (in Korea) by the end of the year so we can get the 4xe tax credit next February (I always file early). Maybe I'll go ahead and talk to the dealer this weekend... Thanks again

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Jeep chat told me to check back in July or August to see if Yellow is back so Iā€™m hoping we wonā€™t have to wait too long.

They told me yellow is currently ā€œrestrictedā€ on a 4door rubicon, not sure what that even means šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I wouldnā€™t trust Jeep Chat for information on future option/color availability. The generally arenā€™t an inside source. I would assume Hellayella is gone for awhile.

Sponsored

BlueCruzer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Spoke to my dealer this morning and he confirmed HellaYella is no longer an option on any Wrangler. Gecko remains for the bright color option.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
I notice thereā€™s an option for ā€œmopar Sunrider fliptop for hardtopā€ in the order guides

itā€™s more expensive than the bestop sunrider for hardtop so Iā€™m wondering if this is essentially the same product or if there is a difference. Also curious if this comes installed as a replacement for the freedom panels essentially, or an extra like the dual top Group
It will be interesting to see which version they include. If it's the twill one, then it's the same price as Bestop, which would be fine. If not, then ordering it separately would make more sense.

It is not a replacement for the panels, it comes separately in the Jeep. On the Gladiator you have to order a tonneau cover to get this as they put it in the bed just like the soft top is done.

Allen0jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06LJ,
Clubs

When will the July order forms be available and do we have info on when what's the 2022 will be available to order

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
When will the July order forms be available and do we have info on when what's the 2022 will be available to order
Usually the order guides show up on here around the 14th of each month..... Usually.....

johngalt312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Trying to order a Unlimited Sahara as well and it is showing required.
Same issue for mid-May JLUR order; it is indeed required. I suspect will be standard equipment for 22 onwards. My dealer advised Jeep prices will be increasing for 2022.
Sponsored