Sponsored

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
When is the new guide coming out? I'm ready to see what the freak the new colors are and stuff. So tired of all the drama surrounding this vehicle!
Sponsored

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I'm already ready for 2022 models. Don't they usually stop the production in July ish time frame and prep for 2022?

Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
Has anyone who ordered recently gotten the cold weather group? A friend's dealer contact said it wasn't available currently to even add to an order due to the chip shortage.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Has anyone who ordered recently gotten the cold weather group? A friend's dealer contact said it wasn't available currently to even add to an order due to the chip shortage.
My order went in last night and I have cold weather group, I don't see any restrictions on my POC. Ill report back if anything changes as my order is still in BA status

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 JLUR Mojito!
Anybody know if dual door group with black hardtop is orderable on the 4xe?

MMcCarstle

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Rubicon ordered 5/4/2021
I placed my order yesterday (with cold weather package) and was told the chip shortage would not effect my build. Other than only getting one key for now.

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
as an update, I was able to order my gecko JL Rubicon today with the cold weather group

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
as an update, I was able to order my gecko JL Rubicon today with the cold weather group
I talked to my guy and my order was officially in today, when we did it last night it was after hours, I also asked about cold weather and he said as of right now my order looks to be fine, he's thinking D status hopefully tomorrow

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
What are the chances that we place our orders and then they come in without the options that we wanted? I read on here where that happened to someone with a leather color.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are the chances that we place our orders and then they come in without the options that we wanted? I read on here where that happened to someone with a leather color.
If its going to be built without an ordered option I would imagine that you would know when you get to the status that creates your window sticker, at a minimum whoever you ordered from should let you know beforehand

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Iā€™m prepared to order a Gecko 4xe now but for some reason FCA isnā€™t allowing the dual door group on the 4xe in Gecko (according to Craig @ Koons). Weā€™ll sit it out and wait for a couple weeks to see if that changes with the next order guide. Dual door group and color are the two most important criteria for wifey to be on board as it is technically going to be her daily.