Sponsored

Vines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone know when we’ll be able to order a Rubi 4xe in snazzberry?
Sponsored

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey, just so everyone is aware, it looks like the MSRP and price on a few options has increased for 2021. I got a quote today and the build sheet shows the higher prices. The build & price tool still isn’t updated. I guess we won’t see them here until the January order guides?
I was ready to order at the end of December, but decided to wait until now. I just realized I cost myself about $650 and it will be the same 2021 model. Darn!

$180 more on base price
$100 more on leather seating
$100 more on the 8.4" radio
$100 more on the body color 3 piece hardtop
$70 more on the LED lighting group
$100 more on the Remote Proximity Keyless Entry

Assuming the Steel Bumper Group increased, but cannot find.

Rickss

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I was ready to order at the end of December, but decided to wait until now. I just realized I cost myself about $650 and it will be the same 2021 model. Darn!

$180 more on base price

I did the same exact thing to myself! I guess waiting isn’t the most financially sound option 🤨 I still placed my order and can’t wait for it to be built.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,

$180 more on base price

Exact same thing here too. I ordered mine Monday 1/11 and found it was nearly $900 more for the exact same vehicle due to all the options changing with the calendar rolling over to 2021. Build tool on Jeep.com not updated.

Sponsored

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
My experience ordering cars is that the price change happens regardless of when you order the car. So people that ordered in December but the vehicle is built after the price change, you still get the added cost. The dealership can eat the added cost but are in no way required to.

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So let me get this straight: Jeep has 5 greyscale "colors" still available, but has dropped nearly every bright color? Mojito, Bikini, Punk'n all gone? Ocean Blue too?

What the hell, Mark.
So glad I got the HellaYella with matching hardtop and fenders... can't order matching yellow hard top anymore. Also very happy with the e-torque with the turbo 2.0l which is also not available anymore.... SMH

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My experience ordering cars is that the price change happens regardless of when you order the car. So people that ordered in December but the vehicle is built after the price change, you still get the added cost. The dealership can eat the added cost but are in no way required to.
That's interesting. I've only ordered a vehicle one time but the dealer honored the original quote even though the invoice price went up by ~1% by the time of delivery. The increase was never brought up.

Later,
Johnny

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Yeah its up to the dealership, but the price increase still occurred, that was my main point.

Sponsored

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Exact same thing here too. I ordered mine Monday 1/11 and found it was nearly $900 more for the exact same vehicle due to all the options changing with the calendar rolling over to 2021. Build tool on Jeep.com not updated.
$894 more for me. It is what it is. I plan to order mine next week. I may delete the Integrated Offroad Camera and Headliner to offset the increase.

Jaeth

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doublerrealtygroup.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Realtor
Get excited seeing remote proximity door listed in the sport S option area... Only to realize it's only available on the 80th edition 🙃
Also amusing how terribad the build website and options are.

Thank you for keeping us up to date with these.