Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Ordered our 80th Anniversary on 11/23. It arrived at the dealership this past Saturday 12/12. Picking it up tomorrow, 12/15! Wife and I are super excited. Will post pictures tomorrow.
Sponsored

sbco

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sky One Touch
Has anyone seen 392 pricing? I see the options are here but no price.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
damn Chief blue didn't last long????? did they replace or drop..

brewdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram; 2014 T&C
Still no Rubicon 392 pricing but one of my questions has been answered in the December order guide---top speed limited to 97 mph, same as all other Rubicon engines.

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
damn Chief blue didn't last long????? did they replace or drop..
Replaced with Nacho and Hydro from what I can see.

A Chief Islander with white hardtop would be reasonable combination; perhaps it will be available again in the Spring/Summer?

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
My wife and I ordered November 23 and took delivery last night December 15. Very happy with this purchase. We wanted to get a Rubicon but the numbers just didn't work for us. I traded my 2018 JL SportS 2door for basically a wash. Have plans to add a full Rubicon suspension (already have) as well as my Rubicon wheels. Later will be LED's and a switch cluster followed by bumpers and exterior lights. Can't wait to get to work and get out west to try her out with my dad or friends in Utah.

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides 80th 1
Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides 80th 2

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
no 392 or 4xe prices in the order guide. :(

What is Jeep waiting for? I need to know by how much I can't afford to buy the 392!
That's exactly how I was on the 4xe. Speculation at the dealership I go to (shout out to Don Miller in Madison) was about 6k add on as that is what the Pacifica electric cost over the standard. Still waiting to be seen though.

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
So is it possible to order the 4xe Sahara or Rubicon with the Tan soft top? I'm confused

We basically just want painted fenders and the tan soft top. Everything else we're going with aftermarket parts.

Sponsored

Rickss

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey, just so everyone is aware, it looks like the MSRP and price on a few options has increased for 2021. I got a quote today and the build sheet shows the higher prices. The build & price tool still isn’t updated. I guess we won’t see them here until the January order guides?

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
Hey, just so everyone is aware, it looks like the MSRP and price on a few options has increased for 2021. I got a quote today and the build sheet shows the higher prices. The build & price tool still isn’t updated. I guess we won’t see them here until the January order guides?
Do have any examples of the hard numbers? Getting ready to start negotiating on a new one.

Rickss

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Do have any examples of the hard numbers? Getting ready to start negotiating on a new one.
Here is a screen shot of the build sheet. Looks like base MSRP, LED group, remote proximity, black hard top, and 8.4” radio all increased. Others could have increased as well but I don’t have them on my particular build.
Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides B1453DA1-327A-419B-8480-A9C578CD4E33

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Here is a screen shot of the build sheet. Looks like base MSRP, LED group, remote proximity, black hard top, and 8.4” radio all increased. Others could have increased as well but I don’t have them on my particular build.
Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides B1453DA1-327A-419B-8480-A9C578CD4E33
Looks like JLUR and JLUR4xe option pricing we were getting from dealers are aligned now. Several options for 4xe were higher than JLUR order guide and I was thinking FCA was pricing them higher for 4xe. Steel bumper is $1745 for 4xe and was showing $1645 in the order guide for JLUR etc..

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
So is it possible to order the 4xe Sahara or Rubicon with the Tan soft top? I'm confused

We basically just want painted fenders and the tan soft top. Everything else we're going with aftermarket parts.
The Dec order guide shows a tan, premium soft top is available as ST3 (part of the dual top group) or STC for the JLUR 4xe. Judging by the other entries (See the Sahara or non-4xe Rubi), ST3 is no charge while STC is about $800 extra (the black soft top is standard).
Sponsored