Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Still waiting to see what happens with the 4xe. Everyone is upset about the V6 with eTorque but they took it from the 4 cylinder (presumably) because of the 4xe and helping the MPG of the V6 to boost the over all MPG of the fleet. It's as simple as that. I wish they had left it on the 2.0 until the 4xe is actually available.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)

Sponsored

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
Anyone know if the '21 JL's will get the washer nozzle on the front trail cam like the Gladiators?

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I’t

Yes, it’s now an option on the order guide.
I think @JeepAdmin specifically wants to know if it'll come with the washer nozzle, or is it just a front camera. I'm not seeing anything about it in the guide, so I'm assuming it'll be the same as what's on the JT?

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
That’s exactly what I meant. Front camera would be nice, but without a washer nozzle I’m not so sure. In Michigan we spray salt on the roads like nobody’s business. And the view would be no good. I guess I could get my lazy ass out of the keep and wipe it off from time to time, but $60K+ I’d like to not have to worry about it.
I think @JeepAdmin specifically wants to know if it'll come with the washer nozzle, or is it just a front camera. I'm not seeing anything about it in the guide, so I'm assuming it'll be the same as what's on the JT?

Sponsored

ajmtrader

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited 2009
Ordered my 2021 JLUS this week. Ordered the 25Q anniversary model. Yes V6 auto with etorque (etorque is now std.). The other new model that was available was the Islander.

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
I know that ONLY 2021 model orders are being taken currently and the 2020 orders have closed...

Can anyone advise when the switchover to the next model year generally takes place ?…..What month/week are the last orders taken for that model year ?

Thanks

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
I know that ONLY 2021 model orders are being taken currently and the 2020 orders have closed...

Can anyone advise when the switchover to the next model year generally takes place ?…..What month/week are the last orders taken for that model year ?

Thanks
This year the last date to order MY20 was June 4, and MY21 were order able June 5

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Excellent. Thank you for the reply !!

Ckoerth

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Sahara
I am new to the group but had a question. In looking at this document is there a separate charge for the V6 engine and the automatic transmission? The sheet mentions a discount but doesn't mention transmission choices and costs so it is hard to tell.

Thanks
Sponsored