First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
FCA reportedly has an I-6 finishing development that can be outfitted from 300 hp to 525 hp. Might replace the 3.6.
Well there you go but, give me torque NOT HP
Sponsored

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
If they supercharged the 6, does that eliminate the eTorque add on ?

Sponsored

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Has anyone been able to order a Willys with the 8.4" screen? From the order guide it looks possibly, but my dealer is having issues configuring it that way.

los Lobos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Please post any info you get regarding the 8.4 in the Willys. That combo really made me happy.
I have a dealer working on a price for a Willys with all the bells and whistles. I'll let you know what I find out as well.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone been able to order a Willys with the 8.4" screen? From the order guide it looks possibly, but my dealer is having issues configuring it that way.
Haven’t ordered it yet, but went through the process with the dealer and got everything configured in the system for a 21 Willys with the 8.4.

It should be possible. I will likely place my order this week.

Sponsored

973Rufio

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep soon
Am I reading the ordering guide correctly, is it not possible to include the technology group in the Willys Sport (23k) package?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Am I reading the ordering guide correctly, is it not possible to include the technology group in the Willys Sport (23k) package?
That's the way the guide appears. Nor for the Sport. Have to step up to the Willys.

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Haven’t ordered it yet, but went through the process with the dealer and got everything configured in the system for a 21 Willys with the 8.4.

It should be possible. I will likely place my order this week.

Did your dealer have to do anything special? Let me know how it goes once the order goes through. I really wish we could just see the tool they are using.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Did your dealer have to do anything special? Let me know how it goes once the order goes through. I really wish we could just see the tool they are using.
Nothing special. I sat with the sales manager and we walked through the ordering system and went through all the selections and got a POC printed up. The ordering system steps follows the flow of the ordering guide.

Make sure they have the 8.4” radio (AEK) selected which requires the technology group (AAN). The tech group is required on all Willys packages so that should already be selected.

Were you certain they were starting with the Willys quick order package (ends in W) and not the Willys Sport (ends in K)? Step 2 in the ordering guide. The 8.4 and Alpine audio appear to be unavailable with the Willys Sport package.

Checkered24

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GWK2, 2021 JLU Sahara Altitud, 2004 Crossfire
I have a question on the dealer side. My salesman did two configurations for me based on one being a Sahara, the other a Sahara Altitude.

Both include the DFT 8 speed auto transmission and I specified the DSA anti spin rear diff.

The order guide shows DSA as no charge with the DFT transmission. However, my Sahara Altitude configuration preview printout still shows a $595 charge for the differential.

Is this an oversight in the system? Or did the build not get completed correctly in the system?
Sponsored