Sponsored

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
The Cvs would be just fine if you are always staying on the pavement it's when you get into the mud and rocks is when you will have issues.
Given the fact this will still be a Rubicon model, I would hope that the CVs would be just fine. Reading online about CVs, I think there is still a way to make those durable for muds and off road ing. Or I'm sure some sort of upgrade would be out soon.
Sponsored

BlueCruzer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Should have waited for 2021, the WIllys Sport model now has everything I wanted when I originally ordered in 2019, 8.4 uconnect, selec-trac. Although it is a lease so there is always 2022 :LOL:
I spoke to my sales guy today and he said you cannot get the 8.4 UConnect on the 2021 Willys. Their order system doesn't present it as an option. So you didn't miss out.

KebertXela

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
What the Heck happened to the fun colors????? Nobody ever got to see Nacho. Now Ocean Blue, Mojito, and Bikini gets chopped. RIP fun colored Wranglers... You'll be missed. :crying:
I was at my local dealer to do a test drive on Saturday and asked about the 2021 color options. Was told that aside from the already known colors, that Snazberry and Hydro Blue will be color options on the 2021 JL at some point. Maybe end-of-year or so?

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
I was at my local dealer to do a test drive on Saturday and asked about the 2021 color options. Was told that aside from the already known colors, that Snazberry and Hydro Blue will be color options on the 2021 JL at some point. Maybe end-of-year or so?

edit: spelling

Is there any truth to what this sales guy told him? Do dealers know this? I only ask because I really want 1 of three colors (well, all of them, but who has 3 jeeps???) ....Punk'n Orange, Hydro Blue, or Sting Gray.

Sting Gray is obv the only one available right now for 2021 out of those 3. If Hydro Blue is coming I can't decide whether to wait or go with Sting Gray (which I also like....).

R

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any truth to what this sales guy told him? Do dealers know this? I only ask because I really want 1 of three colors (well, all of them, but who has 3 jeeps???) ....Punk'n Orange, Hydro Blue, or Sting Gray.

Sting Gray is obv the only one available right now for 2021 out of those 3. If Hydro Blue is coming I can't decide whether to wait or go with Sting Gray (which I also like....).

R
There should be two colors coming out by year end but one dealer said they were told not to reveal them until it became official.

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey

R
I heard it will be Chief Blue from another member on the forums.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I spoke to my sales guy today and he said you cannot get the 8.4 UConnect on the 2021 Willys. Their order system doesn't present it as an option. So you didn't miss out.
The Order Guide shows that you can get it as part of the Sun and Sound Package (AGS), if you have selected the Technology Group. Can anyone clarify this.

Edit - And also the Sun and Sound Package does not show as including Sky One Touch in the Order Guide but that must be a mistake given the pricing.

Last edited:

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Quick question... Did the MSRP of the 2021 JLU Rubicon jump from $42,125 to $42,195?

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
$42,125 on my sheet.
Thanks... That's what it was on my Priced Order Confirmation (POC) when I ordered it on 6/12. Today I received my updated Priced Order Confirmation (POC) with my VIN and VON, and it was listed as $42195....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rubicon2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport/s2018Rubicon2021
Thanks... That's what it was on my Priced Order Confirmation (POC) when I ordered it on 6/12. Today I received my updated Priced Order Confirmation (POC) with my VIN and VON, and it was listed as $41295....
My POC was printed 6/15

20200615_151715.jpg

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone knows if production starts in August or not?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone knows if production starts in August or not?
I would guess it will start when 2020 backlog is done. They are going into July builds for 2020 the way Jeep Chat is talking.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would guess it will start when 2020 backlog is done. They are going into July builds for 2020 the way Jeep Chat is talking.
Hope they can stick to the schedule and start early August. :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored