Sponsored

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This is normal for this year, Jeep has been raising price every month or so. If you ordered, your dealer should have clicked a box to lock your price in on the date you ordered. So despite the sticker price going up, your price should be the agreed upon price that you (hopefully) negotiated at the time of the order.
Thank you for your reply! I will find out Saturday if this is true. I am working with a reputable seller so I do have faith. The crazy part is the window sticker is almost $1,000 more than my build order when I was given my vin #. However, if you build the same Jeep, it is only $500 more than my build order and $500 less than my window sticker. Weird. Thank you again for replying.
Sponsored

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
This is normal for this year, Jeep has been raising price every month or so. If you ordered, your dealer should have clicked a box to lock your price in on the date you ordered. So despite the sticker price going up, your price should be the agreed upon price that you (hopefully) negotiated at the time of the order.
dgoodhue is right....I noticed the exact same thing earlier this week when I first discovered my window sticker online.

The total MSRP was exactly $600 higher than I expected. I compared the pricing from the Aug official Jeep order guide (released Aug 8, 2 days before I paced my order) to my windows sticker. The difference was due to a $300 increase in the JLUR Base price ($43,020 in Aug to $43,320 now), $100 increase in destination charges ($1,495 in Aug to $1,595 now), and $50 increase on four options (exterior paint color other than white, trailer tow package, remote proximity key less entry, and black 3 piece hard top - up $50 each).

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
Thank you for your reply! I will find out Saturday if this is true. I am working with a reputable seller so I do have faith. The crazy part is the window sticker is almost $1,000 more than my build order when I was given my vin #. However, if you build the same Jeep, it is only $500 more than my build order and $500 less than my window sticker. Weird. Thank you again for replying.
It appears that the pricing on Jeeps website ( build your own configurator) is out of date. The base price of a JLUR is still showing as $43,020 on jeep.com (on 11-04-21) and my window sticker (released earlier this week) shows a base price of $43, 320. This isn't too surprising given that they they're taking orders for MY2022 and haven't updated the Wrangler "build your own" to the 2022 model year yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides Jeepwebsitebase.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides WindowStickerbase.JPG
Sponsored