First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input
Thank you for putting this spreadsheet together. It's very helpful. I've noticed one typo, though. The code for "LT285/70R17C OWL OFF-ROAD TIRES" should be "TT4", not "TWG". Please disregard if this has already been reported.
Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
You wanna talk to me about my Golf R cause you wanna buy it? Lol, it’s for sale. Gotta pay for my Jeep!!!
Would love to, but like you I have save for my order when the time comes. Also the mentioned issues above got me out of the sports car game at almost 40. Never wanted to grow up but was forced into because of thinking I was 20 on my snowboard, and a damn brown recluse.

I agree with everything you said about the etorque above. Much like if I were looking at a ford truck, I would get the ecoboost over the V8. As for the hauling my dad goes everywhere with his set up and has never had an issue. Since buying it I think he's made 2 trips to Moab, and one to Arizona with the etorque hauling his Tag. He said the transmission is the big difference but the 4 has no issues hauling over the mountains or through the desert and the gas savings are unreal. From 16-17 in this trip with his JK, to 21-22 with the JL.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
For jlur can anybody tell me the code for bsw k02 tires? I only see owl and then the m/t which i think are falken.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
For jlur can anybody tell me the code for bsw k02 tires? I only see owl and then the m/t which i think are falken.
I believe it's

LT285/70R17C BSW OFF-ROAD TIRES (TXA)

But it's standard equipment...I'm pretty sure you don't need to specify that...

R

Sponsored

Milner Isasi

First Name
Milner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Optional full-time. See the Sahara. It's a shift point between 2H and 4H.
It's the Selec-Trac that they have been offering on the Sahara (and Euro-spec Rubi) for years. Same as the Rock-Trac, but with a 4 Auto option, sort of a select it and forget it AWD option, with Jeep's own algorithms. I wanted this when I bought, but thought it would never come. Don't know the deets on the gearing (I guess 4:10) or the use of C/V joints yet, which would alter the Rubi equation significantly, shifting it along the scale towards mall crawling, but to each his or her own. For me, if it had been offered on the '20s, I would have certainly added it. But, I'm a poser anyway...
Hello, it is my first post, greetings from Paraguay, these are the specifications for the rubicon's in South America, I think they are the same as the European ones, in auto mode only if it loses active traction the 4x4 is for use on wet tracks, rain, snowfall etc. . A pleasure to read to so many connoisseurs of jeep's

Screenshot_20200220-141602_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200220-141532_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200712-003311_Drive.jpg

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello, it is my first post, greetings from Paraguay, these are the specifications for the rubicon's in South America, I think they are the same as the European ones, in auto mode only if it loses active traction the 4x4 is for use on wet tracks, rain, snowfall etc. . A pleasure to read to so many connoisseurs of jeep's

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides Screenshot_20200712-003311_Drive

Jeep Wrangler JL Latest 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Order Guides Screenshot_20200712-003311_Drive

Greetings! Awesome. I have questions regarding the Rock-Trac. Can you take photos of your front CV joints? Do you know how the transfer case works in your Jeep? Are there 2 transferases? One clutch driven for Full time (4H Auto) and one chain driven for 4H and 4L and 2H? Just trying to figure out how Jeep is doing this....this is what I ordered on my 2021...

R

Milner Isasi

First Name
Milner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
[QUOTE = "Jeeperob, publicaciĂłn: 1183632, miembro: 51241"]
¡Saludos! Increíble. Tengo preguntas sobre el Rock-Trac. ¿Puedes tomar fotos de tus juntas CV delanteras? ¿Sabes cómo funciona la caja de transferencia en tu Jeep? ¿Hay 2 transferasas? ¿Un embrague accionado por tiempo completo (4H automático) y una cadena accionada por 4H y 4L y 2H? Solo trato de descubrir cómo Jeep está haciendo esto ... esto es lo que ordené en mi 2021 ...

R
[/CITAR]
Todavía no lo tengo, tengo dudas, con la garantía de que si lo comprobamos aquí en Paraguay el precio es de 80,000 dólares, con menos altura y arcos de rueda más pequeños, y viendo en Cargurus hay uno de 57,000 ya con una nueva suspensión y reggae 4.88, así que no sé, y también en 2021 viene con la cámara del gladiador y el off road +, así que me muerdo las uñas sin decidir qué hacer, qué sucedió cuando el vendedor me dio para probar el jeep
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...Entity=d2412&startYear=2018#listing=275068533

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/06/2021-jeep-wrangler-standard-equipment-options/#slide-2165831

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Greetings! Awesome. I have questions regarding the Rock-Trac. Can you take photos of your front CV joints? Do you know how the transfer case works in your Jeep? Are there 2 transferases? One clutch driven for Full time (4H Auto) and one chain driven for 4H and 4L and 2H? Just trying to figure out how Jeep is doing this....this is what I ordered on my 2021...

R
Any information on this would be appreciated. I would like to place my order this month, but waiting to get more information on this to see if I should go with the full time 4WD or not. Still no updates anywhere.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any information on this would be appreciated. I would like to place my order this month, but waiting to get more information on this to see if I should go with the full time 4WD or not. Still no updates anywhere.
I have ordered my 2021, and I opted for the FULL TIME. Realistically I will not be rock climbing every day so I'm confident they will have engineered a RUBICON to fit my unskilled needs...if not that's a very serious design flaw lol.

Plus, I can certainly almost guarantee that if you resell it at any point in the future whoever is looking at it will most likely like the fact it has this option...I only say this because A LOT of people by these Jeeps for the look and never, ever go off-road. Strictly a hunch and my personal opinion and it's not based on anything other than that...quite honestly, I got tired of researching this and just decided to order. You can spend your whole life researching this ....pretty sure I got to the end of the interweb. And you know, when I saw the end of the internet, I just decided to place my order.

R

Sponsored

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have ordered my 2021, and I opted for the FULL TIME. Realistically I will not be rock climbing every day so I'm confident they will have engineered a RUBICON to fit my unskilled needs...if not that's a very serious design flaw lol.

Plus, I can certainly almost guarantee that if you resell it at any point in the future whoever is looking at it will most likely like the fact it has this option...I only say this because A LOT of people by these Jeeps for the look and never, ever go off-road. Strictly a hunch and my personal opinion and it's not based on anything other than that...quite honestly, I got tired of researching this and just decided to order. You can spend your whole life researching this ....pretty sure I got to the end of the interweb. And you know, when I saw the end of the internet, I just decided to place my order.

R
True that on the researching... I've spent some time looking online, not so much info but even on the limited info available, everyone got a different opinion. Since European version have had this option for a while, I was hoping someone from there would have details but haven't been able find anyone. Anyway, I'm sure it will be just fine since it has the Rubicon brand. Sure you will enjoy it and congrats on the order... Just gotta wait for production to start now.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True that on the researching... I've spent some time looking online, not so much info but even on the limited info available, everyone got a different opinion. Since European version have had this option for a while, I was hoping someone from there would have details but haven't been able find anyone. Anyway, I'm sure it will be just fine since it has the Rubicon brand. Sure you will enjoy it and congrats on the order... Just gotta wait for production to start now.
Also, like you said, EU has had it for a while so I'm sure FCA has hopefully ironed out some of the issues before bringing this to North America (their biggest market for the Jeep)...

R

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
if it is anything like the NP242 used in XJs and 4.0L ZJs, it was pretty much trouble free.

The 4.0L with the NP242 and the AW4 tranny on the XJs was considered a bullet proof and 200K mile set up. I had an XJ with that same combo and sold it at 285K trouble free miles. I ran into the guy I sold it to a few years later and he was getting close to 400K miles and was still happy.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
In the XJ and in the old jeeps with 242 tc when you would order the full-time four-wheel-drive you would get the one piece front axle if you would order the part time four-wheel-drive you would get the two piece front axle with the ADD set up.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could the option of Rock-Trac HD Full Time 4WD potentially impact any mods you wanna do? Like lift kit or anything, like do you have to get a mod that's compatible?
Sponsored