Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Does anyone know if there is a new updated order form coming out this month?
Sponsored

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Does anyone know where I can locate a 2021 JLU order guide for Canada?

Sponsored

davers

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willy's Diesel 4 door Sarge Green
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm not seeing pricing on a Willy's model? How does that work? Is it just a package you pick somewhere?

Thanks!!

Dave

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

LATEST 2021 JLU (4-DOOR) ORDER GUIDE ATTACHED - FEBRUARY 2021

Sponsored

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
any big changes you noticed?
I also looked for my specific configuration (JLU Sport Altitude w/ options) and no change to price. It does say the Sting Gray isn't available with the 80th, but not sure if it's always been like that.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I also looked for my specific configuration (JLU Sport Altitude w/ options) and no change to price. It does say the Sting Gray isn't available with the 80th, but not sure if it's always been like that.
As someone who ordered a week ago 80th, Stingray has not been an available color.

ChristianrSRU

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be : '21 Sport Altitude JLU
also planning on putting my order in this week for sport alititude! what convinced you to go that route?

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
also planning on putting my order in this week for sport alititude! what convinced you to go that route?
A few things! I wanted a Sahara, but I'm not a huge fan of the chrome accents. I know I'll miss some of the "creature comforts" of the Sahara, but with the Altitude I get wheels and trim I LIKE, get the HD brakes (I feel like having better brakes is never a bad thing), Sahara suspension (my wife HATED my WRX so I figure anything that may make the ride a bit better, even if it isn't noticeable is a plus).

PLUS, when I priced out my configuration identically to a Sport S (Cold Weather Group, Tech Group, Dual Top, Safety, 8.4" Group, LED Headlights, Anti Spin Axle, Tow Group, and HT Headliner to make it Apples-to-Apples for the Altitude), it was around a $500 difference. Well worth $500 for better brakes, the blacked out look, and the 18" wheels
Sponsored