First Name
Adria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL in Bikini Pearl, Hopefully
Occupation
Director of Lantek USA
Is there any way to know how late a "late release" color will be? The 2019 JL Bikini Pearl color specifically? I have called dealers as far as 1,700 miles away. They all say they can't place the order for that color yet. The Jeep number and the Chat have not been able to help... I could buy a different color and wrap it I realize. It is just that the sample appears to be my company logo color and 2019 is our 10-year anniversary =)
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Is there any way to know how late a "late release" color will be? The 2019 JL Bikini Pearl color specifically? I have called dealers as far as 1,700 miles away. They all say they can't place the order for that color yet. The Jeep number and the Chat have not been able to help... I could buy a different color and wrap it I realize. It is just that the sample appears to be my company logo color and 2019 is our 10-year anniversary =)
This is just my observation but most late release colors ive seen through FCA have been around spring time. I have no real info on it but that's the trend it usually follows.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I have called dealers as far as 1,700 miles away.
Mileage distance wouldn't have anything to do with computer ordering . One member ordered his color from Saudi Arabia .

Jaddie

First Name
Jaddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Odyssey
I like that Bikini Pearl color, but white is the wrong accent color. I'd rather have Punk'n as the accent.

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: