Sponsored

Last Jeep I will ever own.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I have not had a reliable Jeep since May 15th, 2021. I opened a case with customer care on June 28th, 2021. To this day, September 22nd, 2021, I have been able to speak with my case manager 3 times. I can get no answers to my questions and no response from anyone at Jeep.

@JeepCares
Sponsored

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
you should definitely speak with an attorney. I don’t know if you are inside of the lemon law “window” in CO (I think that it’s one year from delivery). An attorney can advise you of your options.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I believe you can start the arbitration process once it's been in their shop for 30 days. I want to say it'll be included with your paperwork somewhere but I can't remember where exactly. You'll have to fill out a bunch of forms and submit your evidence by certified mail and it will go a 3 person arbitration panel. If it's in fact 30 days like I think it is you'll likely have an open and shut case for a buyback. I'm not a lawyer and doing most of this from memory of a friend who went through it but his wasn't as open and shut as yours already being 30+ days in the shop without them being able to fix it.

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
And, how long has it been since the NEW vehicle was placed in service? Because if it’s longer than a year, I don’t think lemon laws apply In CO. But there could be some kind of tolling. I don’t know.

the OP has not provided the details needed: (did he purchase the car as “new” and was it placed in service less than a year ago?). he Should speak to an attorney, now.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
My original 392 was a lemon. Probably took 2 months for a FCA/Stellantis “reacquisition manager” to call me but I did eventually get the call and he did try to negotiate a buy back price with me. Only problem (or blessing) was I paid in full but never drove it off the dealer lot so I wasn’t settling for anything less than 100% of my money back. Which I did eventually receive but to be honest you need your dealer involved as much as possible to fight for your cause with their regional representative. Please explain all the issues and process you have gone thru with dealer if possible.
Sponsored

Last edited: