Sponsored

Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever!

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Preparing for a trail always requires us to install a couple pieces of additional equipment in order for us to get more remote in a safe and enjoyable manner. One of those items is an auxiliary switch panel that's gonna allow us to run electronic accessories on demand like off-road lights or an air compressor. Unless you had it installed from the factory or when you purchased your vehicle it's now a pricey option to do after. The installation makes that price tag just north of a thousand dollars making outside of the price range and not feasible for us to do.

Now, Be your own home mechanic with our switches! Our switch banks DON'T require any software updates, just install and is ready for use. You don't need to go to the dealership to activate it. A premium but economical solution to run 4+ auxiliary switch panels without having the hassle of getting your ecu flash is what we want to provide you with.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! PHOTO1

Some main features of our switch bank that you might be interested in:

UNIQUE BUTTON DESIGN

We produced a classic yet unique OEM design after considering over different needs that you might have. The two buttons on the left side of the red switch can not only control the front and rear differential locks like the factory switch. It can be also set as switches to control other lights and devices. With that being said, you can control up to 8 devices with our full kit .
Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! PHOTO2

The Front & Rear Locker Switch Works in 2 Modes
* Default: Locker Mode
(Only operated when your Jeep is in 4L)
* Standalone Mode
(F&R work independently as a normal on/off switch)

NO SOFTWARE UPDATE REQUIRED
You don't need to go to the dealership to activate it after installation. Just install with our installation guide and is ready for use.

RJ45 JACK ON THE RED SWITCH
The RJ45 jack is an inline coupler for compatible CB radio, fully ready for off-road/overland trail use!
Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! PHOTO3

WATERPROOF RELAY FUSE BOX WITH NEAT WIRES
Each fuse box features four high-quality relays and 4x40A fuses.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! PHOTO4

The package will come with a full kit that includes everything you needed for installation.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! PHOTO5

Click HERE and read more about Shopping guides, reviews from other customers, and Q&A.

Feel free to ask us any questions about our switch bank by leaving message below or PM us.
Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
How do you control the factory lockers with this? Does it use canbus like factory, or does it use a separate harness? Or can it be used either way?

OP
OP
Lasfit

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

How do you control the factory lockers with this? Does it use canbus like factory, or does it use a separate harness? Or can it be used either way?
Hi, may I know the trim and year of your JL? Does your JL come with factory red switches or both of red and black switches?
Our red switches control after-market lockers, and it uses a separate harness with a canbus.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Lasfit auxiliary switch panel kit. First thing I did was replace the 30A fuses to aux I & aux II to 20A fuses. Aux one is for KC 6" Apollo's @ 100watts each. Felt better with a fuse closer to the wiring included with lights. Install was fairly straight forward, no mechanic needed. A few comments though:
1) The replacement grommet for the firewall pass through hole is nice but it needs to be sized better for the application. It's appears to not entirely cover the hole like the OEM firewall plug does. I will probably drill a hole in the OEM plug to accommodate the wire harness into the cabin.

2) The switches are not as nice as the OEM version. When I push the button to "ON" all is good but when I push for "OFF" sometimes I need to press it twice. Not sure if this is normal for this switch or not. Probably should contact Lasfit about this issue.

3) This is not a deal breaker, and I'm glad it worked out this way, but the description for the switch pod stated black and I rec'd the one with chrome trim. Like I said I glad the trim came as chrome.

Since I do not require a RJ45 jack in the left cubby spot I order the Mopar left cubby replacement part, $13.00 vs the $27.00 sale price on Lasfit website. Just waiting for that to be delivered and will install.

I was surprised that when I removed the dash panel where the switch pod goes I found OEM switch pod plug attached by a clip behind it. I got all excited that perhaps there was a way to install the OEM switched after all. Of course when I checked the fuse box I had none of the relays or fuses needed for the switches. I could find where the plug's wires would be in the engine bay, but you'd think there would be a way of adding the relays, fuses and wiring without having to buy the aftermarket harness @ $300 plus.

Once done I installed a pair of KC Apollo's and everything works !!

IMG-1549.JPG

IMG-1547.JPG

OP
OP
Lasfit

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Installed the Lasfit auxiliary switch panel kit. First thing I did was replace the 30A fuses to aux I & aux II to 20A fuses. Aux one is for KC 6" Apollo's @ 100watts each. Felt better with a fuse closer to the wiring included with lights. Install was fairly straight forward, no mechanic needed. A few comments though:
1) The replacement grommet for the firewall pass through hole is nice but it needs to be sized better for the application. It's appears to not entirely cover the hole like the OEM firewall plug does. I will probably drill a hole in the OEM plug to accommodate the wire harness into the cabin.

2) The switches are not as nice as the OEM version. When I push the button to "ON" all is good but when I push for "OFF" sometimes I need to press it twice. Not sure if this is normal for this switch or not. Probably should contact Lasfit about this issue.

3) This is not a deal breaker, and I'm glad it worked out this way, but the description for the switch pod stated black and I rec'd the one with chrome trim. Like I said I glad the trim came as chrome.

Since I do not require a RJ45 jack in the left cubby spot I order the Mopar left cubby replacement part, $13.00 vs the $27.00 sale price on Lasfit website. Just waiting for that to be delivered and will install.

I was surprised that when I removed the dash panel where the switch pod goes I found OEM switch pod plug attached by a clip behind it. I got all excited that perhaps there was a way to install the OEM switched after all. Of course when I checked the fuse box I had none of the relays or fuses needed for the switches. I could find where the plug's wires would be in the engine bay, but you'd think there would be a way of adding the relays, fuses and wiring without having to buy the aftermarket harness @ $300 plus.

Once done I installed a pair of KC Apollo's and everything works !!

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! IMG-1547.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! IMG-1547.JPG
Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback with such detailed information.
1)The replacement grommet for the firewall pass through hole is applicable for all trims of Wrangler and Gladiator, could you tell us the trim and year of your Jeep Wrangler?
Is it convenient for you to take some photos for showing the issues? We'll report to our engnieers and technicians, and see if something we can do and if it needs to redesign the replacement grommet?

2) Do you still have to press the switch twice sometimes when you push for "OFF"? If so, please don't hesitate to contact us for support by email

Thank you!

Sponsored

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback with such detailed information.
1)The replacement grommet for the firewall pass through hole is applicable for all trims of Wrangler and Gladiator, could you tell us the trim and year of your Jeep Wrangler?
Is it convenient for you to take some photos for showing the issues? We'll report to our engnieers and technicians, and see if something we can do and if it needs to redesign the replacement grommet?

2) Do you still have to press the switch twice sometimes when you push for "OFF"? If so, please don't hesitate to contact us for support by email

Thank you!
Sure. Below is a pic of the grommet installed as per the installation instructions on your website. You can see where I circled in blue the fit leaves small openings in the firewall. The red circle is there to show the circumference of the original OEM plug that it is replacing. It's hard to imagine that a QC unit would not have spotted this during test installations before marketing the product. It seems like an easy enough fix to me but we'll see how Lasfit handles this issue.

IMG-1566.JPG

TKL223/3

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Our red switches control after-market lockers, and it uses a separate harness with a canbus.
I was about to place an order but it’s not plug n play with my factory lockers
:(

OP
OP
Lasfit

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

I was about to place an order but it’s not plug n play with my factory lockers
:(
Hello, may I know the year of your Jeep JLU Rubicon? Does it come with switches? black, red or both of black and red switches?
Normally, it comes with red switches if it has factory locker, no after-market switches are required.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've been using the @Lasfit Aux panel full kit on my Sahara. This kit is the closest to stock experience for non-rubicons with twin lockers.

I have ARB lockers front and rear. The locker switches are canbus controlled and are available only in 4lo (front is available only after rear is on). I love this foolproofing as accidental engagement of lockers is just catastrophic in highway speeds.

The buttons are tactile, feels stock and also backlit with matching white color temperature as the rest of the dash.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! Screenshot_20221013_192527

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! Screenshot_20221013_192502

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit Wrangler JL 2018-2022 Switch Panel Bank - Best Jeep OEM Switch Design Ever! Screenshot_20221013_192554

Sponsored

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Can this kit be had with the left side set of switches being black, to match the right side switches? I don't have a Rubicon so I don't have anything red on my interior. Also, it would be great if the left side switches can all be regular AUX buttons instead of two of them being already called out as front and rear lockers. Some people need more AUX buttons, but not for lockers. Just a thought.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Can this kit be had with the left side set of switches being black, to match the right side switches? I don't have a Rubicon so I don't have anything red on my interior. Also, it would be great if the left side switches can all be regular AUX buttons instead of two of them being already called out as front and rear lockers. Some people need more AUX buttons, but not for lockers. Just a thought.
I don't believe left side is offered that way. They're trying to imitate the Rubicon set-up.

OP
OP
Lasfit

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Hello, the left side set of switches are red color, it's a pity to tell you that we don't have the plan to make black switches for the left side at the moment.
Yes, the left side switches can work as regular AUX buttons.
May I ask the year and trim of your JL?

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Hello, the left side set of switches are red color, it's a pity to tell you that we don't have the plan to make black switches for the left side at the moment.
Yes, the left side switches can work as regular AUX buttons.
May I ask the year and trim of your JL?
I have a 2023 Willys Extreme Recon. I’d like to have an extra bank of 4 aux switches on that left side, but would want them to look just like the black ones on the right side to keep a consistent look. I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t be a buyer with the red switches. Too much of a “clash” in an otherwise all black/gray interior.

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
I don't believe left side is offered that way. They're trying to imitate the Rubicon set-up.
Yeah, but not everyone wants to mimic a Rubicon though.
Sponsored