Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
I Just picked up my new 4xe and Lasfit came through with a new set of floor mats that arrived in just 2 days! And, I have to say, that after a week of use, they are great and just what I needed them to be! Even my wife, who has now been driving the 4xe daily, has commented on how she loves their look and feel. I can't recommend them enough.

If that's not enough, here are some observations... For reference, my last JL had the Mopar mats and the 4xe came with just the carpet rugs. The design is a 360 degree high sided mat that will contain all water, mud, snow, and spills. Molded into the bottom is a Mud Terrain lug pattern like another Jeep had just driven across them, and this gives them an awesome look that matches the Jeep aesthetic nicely. The bottom grooves are also much deeper than the Mopar mat which gives them more water holding capacity. The material that the mats are made of is a grippy rubber like plastic that holds my feet in place with zero sliding about. However, the plastic is soft and a bit moldable, so that if there are any initial fitment issues just a simple flexing or rolling of the edges is enough to get the edges perfect. Again, this material is better than the Mopar mats as it has more grip and give. Oh and talking about fitment, the design and cut is perfect as they fit into place and clip into the factory points without any issues. Lasfit went further to cover several nooks and crannies that the Mopar mats didn't, like tightly fitting up to the front seat rear rail bolts and rear seat front mount points, and the edges sit flush with the plastic trim pieces to block all of that debris from making it's way under the mats. I should note that the 4xe is special when it comes to the rear seat area, as the battery and seat design make this space a bit different, but I couldn't imagine the regular JLU mats having any issues either.

Now, full disclosure, this is a new product and I was provided the mats in exchange for testing them out and reporting back my experiences. Truthfully, aside from some extremely minor suggestions, I felt that Lasfit has a solid product on their hands and I will be running these mats for as long as I can.

I can't wait to get my family and the new 4xe up into the snow and see exactly how these mats handle some serious abuse. I'll be sure to report back as I find out more.

Lasfit Jeep Wrangler 4xe 2021-2023 Floor Mats TPE Material All Weather Custom 1st & 2nd Row

Thanks again @Lasfit !

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_232033533_small

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_232912767_small

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_233016782_small

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_233507404_small

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_233737517_small

Jeep Wrangler JL Lasfit 4xe Floor Mats PXL_20221111_234019422_small
Sponsored