Las Vegas area news

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
No posts yet for Nevada so I figured I get things started. I ordered my fully loaded Rubicon at Chapman jeep in Henderson on 1/19/18. I'm tracking it but no updates yet.

FYI, meanwhile Chapman has started to get their dealer orders in. They had a white Rubicon that's now sold. Last time I went by they had two white Saharas with tan leather.

I look forward to hearing from other Nevada members, especially in the Las Vegas areas.
Advertisement

Archer60

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 JLUR
No posts yet for Nevada so I figured I get things started. I ordered my fully loaded Rubicon at Chapman jeep in Henderson on 1/19/18. I'm tracking it but no updates yet.

FYI, meanwhile Chapman has started to get their dealer orders in. They had a white Rubicon that's now sold. Last time I went by they had two white Saharas with tan leather.

I look forward to hearing from other Nevada members, especially in the Las Vegas areas.
I just ordered my JLUR yesterday, 2/9, dealer says 4-6 weeks.....great upgrade from my current JKUR (2012)....can't wait!

REDRUBYJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU 6 speed, 2018 ZL1 Camaro Convertible 6 speed, 2017 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide, 2015 Hyundai Elantra

Just picked up my ordered Rubicon from Chapman on 2/14!

REDRUBYJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU 6 speed, 2018 ZL1 Camaro Convertible 6 speed, 2017 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide, 2015 Hyundai Elantra
how long of a wait did you have?
Ordered on 12/6/2017 I ordered a 6 speed, Red and soft top. I dont know if any of these options were the cause for the longer wait time.

Archer60

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on 12/6/2017 I ordered a 6 speed, Red and soft top. I dont know if any of these options were the cause for the longer wait time.
mine has been ordered for a week and they are predicting 4-6 week....freedom top, granite, rubicon unlimited....just sold my 2012 Rubicon unlimited which helps $$

Hitman

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Impatiently waiting on 2-door. Still debating between Sport S & Rubi, want to get a look at both on the lot before I place order. I also want to get a look at colors in person. Sounds like it could be a while.

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Still wading through all of the information coming in about the new JL before I pull the trigger. I have been watching this forum pretty closely. Things I'm interested in:

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I have seen several here in the Vegas valley and am very impressed with the new model. I'm trying really hard to be patient to make sure I get exactly what I want. I'm also glad to hear Jim Marsh has given 6% below invoice to several members here on the forum. I was debating flying up to Dennis Dillon in Idaho for the 7.5% below invoice deal, but if Jim Marsh will honor 6%, I will buy locally.

Let'sgo2...

First Name
K.D.
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S (Bright White), 2015 Ford F150
Still wading through all of the information coming in about the new JL before I pull the trigger. I have been watching this forum pretty closely. Things I'm interested in:

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I have seen several here in the Vegas valley and am very impressed with the new model. I'm trying really hard to be patient to make sure I get exactly what I want. I'm also glad to hear Jim Marsh has given 6% below invoice to several members here on the forum. I was debating flying up to Dennis Dillon in Idaho for the 7.5% below invoice deal, but if Jim Marsh will honor 6%, I will buy locally.

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I just started looking around locally as well as beginning discussions with Dennis Dillon on a custom order. Just curious how your experience with Dennis Dillon and Jim Marsh been?

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@Let'sgo2... I haven't dealt with either dealership yet. Just going off of what others here on the forum have said. I'm still waiting for certain options to be released before I pull the trigger.

DickZip

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
My JLRU came from Sahara Jeep at 7% off msrp, you need to avoid the alarm and the tint and the locking lug nuts and whatever else they try to jam in the deal. I had to wait a few weeks for the jeep to come in. Nice sales man at sahara ask for cowboy. Desert 215 had one i just missed for about 9% off msrp.

Archer60

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My JLRU came from Sahara Jeep at 7% off msrp, you need to avoid the alarm and the tint and the locking lug nuts and whatever else they try to jam in the deal. I had to wait a few weeks for the jeep to come in. Nice sales man at sahara ask for cowboy. Desert 215 had one i just missed for about 9% off msrp.
I bought mine from Chapman on E Sahara. I've bought several there over the yrs and got a great deal. JLRU with all options except bumpers as I'm changing them anyway. Ordered Feb 15 and new ETA is 27/28th of this month. Granite metallic. I didn't go for lugs (changing wheels and tires anyway) and tint will be done locally and cheaper.

DickZip

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Believe me, I didnt accept any of their over priced options. Overall
I'd buy for them again. I went to chapman and found a jlru but I didn't like the sales guy, they were to much in love with their jeeps so I passed and got a much better deal. I have to say the chapman sales guy really knew his stuff when it came to jeeps.

Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement