Las Vegas 4xe Deals

bvreagan

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I am starting to contact dealers in the Las Vegas area to see their best deals on a 4xe. So far the best deal I have received is 2% under invoice which includes the 1% Tread Lightly discount. I have not heard from all the dealers yet. I am wondering if anyone in this area has received a better deal and from where (Dealer/sales contact).
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
We ordered our JL from Jim Marsh, worked out great @ 5% under invoice, Antonio Magana is the one that deals w/ ordering and doesn't mess around.

OP
OP

bvreagan

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
We ordered our JL from Jim Marsh, worked out great @ 5% under invoice, Antonio Magana is the one that deals w/ ordering and doesn't mess around.
Thanks for the info!!

YJA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 1988 YJ, 1983 CJ-7
Word of warning if you contact Desert 215 Superstore. They will offer a below invoice price, but then add on a bunch of BS line items to drive the price up. Typical shady dealer stuff. And make sure everything is good before you drive away because it's impossible to get anybody on the phone later if you have issues. Worst dealership experience ever.

OP
OP

bvreagan

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yeah I’m working with Jim Marsh and so far the experience has been good. Did that 5% include a discount for financing through them and or Tread Lightly discount?

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Yeah I’m working with Jim Marsh and so far the experience has been good. Did that 5% include a discount for financing through them and or Tread Lightly discount?
We paid cash but did include tread lightly, they push warranties pretty hard at the final table, but no problem letting them know you're in Vegas to gamble & don't want any extra warranty lol :)

Tuneso

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V, Toyota Sequoia
I placed my order from Jim Marsh last week and received 2.2% below FWP. With Tread Lightly and lender credits it rounds out to 3% below. I figured this out to be about 8% below MSRP if that means anything. I wasn’t aware of the Dealer Hold Back until after the deal. Live and learn

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I placed my order from Jim Marsh last week and received 2.2% below FWP. With Tread Lightly and lender credits it rounds out to 3% below. I figured this out to be about 8% below MSRP if that means anything. I wasn’t aware of the Dealer Hold Back until after the deal. Live and learn
Call Steve Christian The sale manager at Carson City Jeep and go for a drive. He will give you a great deal. In fact, I know he has a few coming in for stock that are nicely built too! The guy is on his game!

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
That's a great deal...real close to what I received. The hold back is only about 3.5% of FWP. Not much left in that one..

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Bought my Sport from Jim Marsh, Awesome experience!
Gregj

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yep do not look any further. We ordered our 18 JLUR from him years ago when we lived in Kalifornia. Made the drive. He and the team were amazing and the deal could not be touched.
Sponsored