Sponsored

Largest Jeep Rubicon 4xe Dealers in SoCal?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Interesting... Consider yourself a rare exception! My personal experience along with every other person I know that has tried to purchase a vehicle there has had a bad experience.

Now... Taking hours for the paperwork is normal at most dealerships
i had been going to dealerships all day. i found their online ad for their big memorial day sale. they had exactly what i wanted and the price was spot on. couldnt haggle the price down any more. the sales guy seemed like he could care less that i was buying a new jeep and seemed like he just wanted to go home. but thats it. i do have a friend that went to buy a jeep there and was not happy with their service and went elsewhere.

funny, because the other dealers i went to before HB that day had much worse service. one was outright terrible.

i loathe going to any dealerships period, for any reason. except Lexus. the lexus dealership was incredible. and that was buying a used car.

ive been in and out of a dealership on a car purchase in 2 hours or less. this jeep deal took like 4 hours, on a friday night, with a 2 and 7 year old. got outta there after 11pm. and this was with pre-approved CU loan. once we actually got to see the finance manager, it took less than an hour to do the paperwork.
Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I really like Bob Baker Jeep in Carlsbad. I lived in Thousand Oaks and learned to hate Shaver. So much so that I did all of the warranty work myself.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162. Currently tread lightly is not an available incentive but that may change as we get closer to cars hitting the ground probably in March..

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Currently tread lightly is not an available incentive but that may change as we get closer to cars hitting the ground probably in March..

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

[email protected]
Rob Trachtman answered this question directly to me. www.treadlightly.org is the correct website to sign up for the Tread Lightly membership.

Last edited:

fher03

First Name
Fher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon unlimited, ZJ Grand Cherokee
I used Rob back in October and the whole process was amazing. Best and easiest way to get into Jeep without all the BS.

Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
My recommendation is DON'T give HB JEEP your business.

They do not operate ethically.
I am on the list of unhappy HB customers. When I bought my Cherokee the sales staff were rude and arrogant. I bought it anyway because of price. It made it 1 mile before posting error codes. They told me it was due to low battery sitting on the lot and could pick up next day. Another mile and error codes. This time it was a body control computer. After 2 days of poor communication they told me 2 weeks to get the part. It was a hassle but I got the deal canceled and got my trade in back.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I am on the list of unhappy HB customers. When I bought my Cherokee the sales staff were rude and arrogant. I bought it anyway because of price. It made it 1 mile before posting error codes. They told me it was due to low battery sitting on the lot and could pick up next day. Another mile and error codes. This time it was a body control computer. After 2 days of poor communication they told me 2 weeks to get the part. It was a hassle but I got the deal canceled and got my trade in back.
Sorry to hear about your experience. It's really too bad. Years ago I had a good experience purchasing a jeep from them. I heard they changed ownership/management since then.

My problem was trying to purchase a JLU from them. Their advertised prices were great both online and on the lot. However, they hide $2-3k of required non-factory useless add-ons (GPS tracking, paint protection etc) that are not disclosed until the final paperwork signing. I just terminated the deal and walked out the door never to return.

Maybe a lease from them could be ok... If that is what people want.

SSBattalion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Seen a few this week on the lot at Orange Coast Auto in Costa Mesa.
Sponsored